The castle

The girl entered the frostbourne castle. It was her first time entering the large spectacular building. As Patrick and Azura walked down the stairs, holding hands, from their bedrooms, she went to meet them. 

"Good morning Ser Patrick! Good morning Miss Azura!"

"Oh, it's you," Ser Patrick said, "What do you want?"

"I was wondering, you said I could become a knight, so could you train me?"

"Errr, I wasn't actually serious last night, maybe in the next few years?"

Azura sighed and elbowed Patrick, "Oh Pat, you can't joke about these things nowadays..." Ser Patrick blushed and walked off to the training grounds, "Come on, why don't you follow me to my lab?"

Azura's lab was huge, with potions, mobs in containment units and gadgets all over the place, not to mention the basement which held a variety of random yet interesting items and a unlit nether portal.

"Come, let me teach you some basic knowledge on minerals and potions," Azura said as she pulled out two chairs, gesturing for the girl to sit down. The lessons were enjoyable and informative, the girl learnt much in the hours. "She kind of reminds me of my mother," she thought as Azura kindly taught her how to make basic tools and weapons.

It was already noon, time for the soldiers and knights to have lunch. The girl left the castle for home, as Ser Patrick walked up to Azura,

"How was she?" he asked, looking at the girl walking home.

"A sweet girl, very curious and studious," Azura replied to him giving him a kiss, "like a daughter I never had."

________________________________________________________________________________

Yay!! This is going well!