MERRY CHRISTMAS! pt 1

Time skip to Christmas and after Wither heart

The communication device was long out of range. She tried again.

"AHHHHHH THIS DUMB PIECE OF TECH!" she yelled, tossing it into the trash, "Guess i should send a letter like in the old days."

Rain and Stella, the witch, had gone to the mystic forest to find a cure for his wither sickness. There could be many reasons how he got it, but it kept on getting worse. So they left. Now with no means of communication, she did not know if they were safe or if they haven't even made the trip at all.

She showed up at the next frostbourne meeting, with an idea.

"How's my little frostbourne tag along?" Azura said with a grin.

"I can't communicate with them, but i have an idea. I'll send one of my drones out to the coven to find them." she told the rest, "As the journey would be long out of range, I'll attatch a letter."

"Ok, now about our christmas feast and celebration, [insert name here] would you like to help?" Ser Patrick asked.

"Nah I'll just start working on the drone and letter. See you later!" she said as she rushed out the meeting room door.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

So this is pt 1 of the Christmas thing. Next part may have some juicy pazura moments!! 

P.S

(Don't tell Florapz)