Hmm possible ending?

This is through story generator thing, and i had to fix the grammar  lol. This is quite similar to what i had in mind. 

Laura Erixa had always hated the nether. It was a place where she felt Troubled.She was a Headstrong, Daring, with Skinny but strong arms and Agile Legs. Her friends and family saw her as a Sensitive, Daring Angel. Once, she had even saved Azura after a battle. That's the sort of girl She was.

 Laura walked over to the window and reflected on her frosty surroundings. The Snow flurried like Little Rabbits.Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Rain. Rain was a Daring Warrior with Strong Arms and a cute but weird face. Laura gulped. She was not prepared for Rain to return. 

 As Laura stepped outside and Rain came closer, she could see the smile on his face.Rain gazed with the affection of 100 Diamonds. He said, in hushed tones, "I'm back." 

 Laura looked back, even more glad and still fingering her Scythe. "Rain I can't believe you have been alive," she replied.They looked at each other with Happy feelings, like Azura and Patrick Fighting at a tease battle, which had Darryl and Stella cheering, "Pazura!" 

 Laura regarded Rain's endless bravery, "Just friends?" She said with a delighted grin.Rain, while having emotions blushing like a lava pool, replied, "Best friends, forever."Then Laura went to the meeting room to share the return of Rain and Stella.