Achievement- Time to strike

Again and again, she asked Ser Patrick whether he cause help her train, but Ser Patrick would put her down. It was only on one morning, he finally decided to agree.

"Your determination to train is unbelievable, I know if i keep on rejecting you you will never stop bothering me. Fine. I will teach you for today." Ser Patrick said.

"Yippee!" she squealed.

Walking to a corner of the training area, he said, "First, you need to choose your weapon. Swords, bows, guns, whatever they may be, its up to you and how well you wield each weapon."

"Secondly, some people are born fighters, they may already have the skills to fight with their chosen weapon. Others require weeks, months or even years of training to be skilled. Now, I will teach you some basic skills for using a melee weapon."

She grabbed a sword from the rack, and began her training. Ser Patrick brought some other soldiers to practice with her, then they did some actual fighting practices. The girl was not able to win the other young soldiers. "Maybe i'm just not good at this reaction thingy, I think i need more practice..." she thought as Ser Patrick told her, "Try again."

That was when a stone hit Patrick in the back. Azura stood behind him, giggling,

"See, Patty here is also not too good at the evasive and dodging part of fighting," Azura pointed to a bandaged area of Patrick's chest, given to him by the one and only Herobrine..."

That made her more confident in her abilities, "Even the best fighters aren't perfect..." she thought to herself, thinking about all of Ser Patrick's mini lessons, "Now i need a weapon."