Her Past

The wheelbarrow rolled through the doors of the medical house. By the time she reached the reached there, beads of sweat were dripping down her face. 

"Medic! Lady Azura has returned with this man and he's going to die! Quick!"she said anxiously. 

Soon, the word of Azura's return spread to the castle, and later the girl got a visit from Azura and the general, Patrick. 

"Thank you for your help young one, maybe you can become a knight one day,"Ser Patrick said. His eyes then shifted to the gems that were hung on the wall. He had never seen them before.

"What kind of gem is that?" he asked. 

"It comes from my old village."

Patrick questioned, "Then where did you come from before and why did you leave?"

"Hhhhmmmm...."she began, "When I was younger, my parents were killed by the nether when they raided our village. We farmed that rare mineral and thus were frequently raided. After my village was destroyed, me and my aunt ran and ran till we found this town."

Azura walked up and handed her a shiny blue object. 

"Keep it," she said, as both she and Patrick walked out of her house. 

The girl lay on her bed, thinking, "Was Ser Patrick serious? I could be one of the brave, mob fighting frostbourne knights?" 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

HMMMMMM, how well is my first, on the spot book?