🤍Kokichi x easily flustered! Reader💚

⚠️fluff
non despair au
kind of a lime ig

Your POV

I slowly flutter my eyes open to start another day at Hope's Peak Academy. But I'm only met with a pair of purple eyes piercing into mine. My boyfriend, Kokichi, leans into my ear.

"Gooood morning my beloved~" he whispers with a tone that's hard to recognize. Or maybe because it was so early I couldn't put my finger on it.

I squeal and almost fall of the bed, only now realizing he's straddling me so I'm trapped underneath his gaze. My face turns a bright red at the position we're in, and looking at Kokichi's smirk, that was his plan.

—꧁♥︎꧂—

Ever since Kokichi found out you get easily flustered, he's done everything he could to tease you about it. From the romantic gestures out in public, to the detailed sex jokes he'd make. It all made your face burn with a bright red, and he'd poke fun at it,
Not in a mean way of course, but it was just "so entertaining" for him to see you get all worked up so easily.

You wish you could get him flustered back, but it never worked. Instead he would turn the tables on you.

—꧁♥︎꧂—

Here I am with Kokichi in my lap, now pinning my hands above my head.

"It looks like your a little stuck there. Why is that?~" my boyfriend coos looking intensely at my red face.

"I-uh, uhm-" I can't even manage to get a single word out. My brain's thoughts are whirling around at lightening speed and I can't land on a single one. It just so happens that 50% of those thoughts aren't the most innocent.

Third person POV

"Aww, is my beloved (y/n) having trouble speaking to her supreme leader?" He questions, knowing you won't be able to give an answer.

After stuttering some more, he just chuckles and leans down to passionately kiss you. Although you were surprised, you managed to quickly kiss back and close your eyes. As your tongues dance with each other, your hands find their ways into your boyfriend's purple locks. The purple haired male gently takes your bottom lip between his teeth. You can only imagine how red your face must be at this point. His hands find themselves underneath your shirt and run up and down your sides, inching further and further upwards. He pulls away and you whine in annoyance from the loss of contact.

"You're so cute (y/n)-chan! I could just kiss you all day," he says and boops your nose.

"I-uh, yeah aha," at a loss for words now, you raise yourself on your elbows.

"I can get you flustered without even a second thought. You're so easy it's almost boring!" He says, finally getting off you and standing up.

"It's not my fault you know my every weakness Kokichi," you swing your legs over the side of the bed.

"I don't know every weakness. There's still so much we haven't tried yet my beloved~" again with that tone and that smirk.

"So many pet names, places,-"

"Okay okay I get it-"

"Positions~"

Kokichi gets closer as you retreat and cover your face with your palms, blushing madly.

"Nishishi~ I'm just messing with you (y/n)! Let's go eat breakfast, I'm making pancakes!" He quickly runs down the stairs of your house. You chuckle to yourself and shake your head at him.

Someday I'm gonna get you back Kokichi.

You slip on your usual outfit, do your hair a bit and get ready for the day.

When you're all set, you walk down the stairs to see Kokichi with a pair of earbuds in. He's gently humming and even singing along at some points, swaying his hips to the music.
The kitchen doesn't actually look too dirty either, much to your surprise. He seems like the type to make a mess of the kitchen when he cooks.

You decide not to interrupt this sweet moment, and lean on the kitchen doorway. Listening to his surprisingly good singing, you think about how far you've come as a couple.

Back to your POV

It seemed like just yesterday I confessed to the purple haired gremlin. He was ecstatic. I just stood there with my head down, a normal folded note in hand. The only thing that made him know, was the small heart sticker holding it all together. I was standing there with such a red face people could've mistaken me for Himiko's hair.

Of course he was super dramatic about the whole thing. I slapped my hands over his mouth before he could've attracted any more unwanted attention.
All that gave me was a lick to the hand and his signature giggle.

He took the love note from me and read it, before stuffing it in his pocket and hugging me tightly with a bright smile.
He grabbed my hand and ran out of the school.

"Ouma-kun! Where are we going?!" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"To your house dummy!" Before I knew it we were inside my living room.
He looked around for a remote and turned on the TV. Then, he ran up to my room and grabbed a few blankets. He set the blankets down on the couch, seemingly to have forgotten I was just standing there questioning what the boy was up to.
He ran to the kitchen, swung open the door to the fridge, and took out 2 bottles of Panta. He set them on the side table and laid halfway down on the couch.

"Ouma-kun...what're you doing?" I finally asked, confused as to what all that was.

"This is what couples do right? Cuddle and watch TV together?" He looked up at me with those bright purple eyes. Those beautiful eyes that I loved to get lost in.
I turned a cherry red and nodded unsurely. He patted the space next to him as I sat down.

"By the way, you can call me Kokichi y'know? 'Ouma-kun' is too formal now," he said while wrapping his arm around my waist and laying his head on my shoulder.
I blushed even harder as he chuckled.

"Geez (y/n), your face is so red! I should start calling you cherry-chan nishishi~"

--꧁♥︎꧂--

I smile at the memory.

Wait, now is my perfect chance to try and fluster Kokichi!

I tiptoe up to my boyfriends dancing body and sneak my arms around his waist. I can feel him jump as I nuzzle my face into his neck and take out one earbud. 

"Whatcha doing babe?" I whisper.

He completely freezes up under me, but jumps around to face me after a moment.

"I-uh, how long were you standing there?" He asks, a tint of red on the small male's face.

I simply chuckle.
"Long enough, you're surprisingly good at singing Kokichi," I tease, though I do mean it.

He just looks away and crosses his arms while turning even more red. Either from annoyance or embarrassment, I'm not sure. But I think it's a mix of both.

"Oh c'mon, you know I gotta get my revenge at least once you tsundere~" I playfully mock his behavior.

He finished stacking some of the pancakes on a plate and set them on the table before turning to me.

"I guess you're right, and that's why I love you~" he coos.

There he goes again...