🤍Drunk! Nagito x reader🤍

⚠️non despair au
drinking/alcohol
talk of some sad stuff but not rlly angst
anxiety
vomiting

Third POV

"Nagito, just hold my hand and you'll be fine," you persist, dragging the stubborn male behind you.

"But I told you, I'm not very good with parties..." he insists, nervousness lacing his voice.

"I know, but I think this is a good idea! Y'know, get you out of your comfort zone a bit."

"I don't know..." he mumbles.

"Look, I'll stay by you the whole time. But try to enjoy yourself a bit. Let loose! Besides, you've been having quite a bit of bad luck lately, so something good must happen here," you explain, finally turning around to face him.

"I guess so. I'm just a little nervous is all," he says.

"That's not very hopeful of you Komaeda-kun," you tease.

"W-Well, there's a difference between being hopeful and nervous (y/n)," he stutters.

"Yeah yeah I know, you've explained it before. Very detailed might I add. But anyway, don't worry too much alright? Do whatever you wanna do and I'll look after you," you reassure him.

"Fine.."

You take his hand again and lead him up to Ibuki's front porch. After knocking a few times, a familiar pink haired male opens the door.

"Hey you guys, glad you could make it! I'll tell Ibuki you're here," Kazuichi says, walking away with a red cup in hand.

Loud music blasts throughout the Ultimate Musician's house. There's a few people you recognize as friends of hers, and others you don't. LED lights are in practically every room, changing colors every few seconds.

Looking around quickly, a few faces match with names you've heard before. You see a short girl with spiky strawberry blonde hair talking to a tall boy with an ahoge, a short guy wearing an apron seeming to piss off a different small guy with very short blonde hair, Nekomaru talking to a purple haired man with a galaxy jacket, and 2 short people with purple and blonde hair, who you recognized as Kokichi Ouma and Hyoko Saionji, pointing their fingers at a taller woman, who was wearing an interesting outfit. She was very red and flustered but also looked to be...enjoying it? You were also surprised that Ibuki had invited the small chef, TeruTeru if you remember correctly. He had spiked the last party's punch and everybody got completely wasted.
You quickly brush away the thought around you and turned to your trembling boyfriend.

"Are you okay Nagito? Need anything?" You ask.

"N-Nope. Perfectly fine hehe," he laughs nervously.

"It's okay if you wanna go home, I won't be upset. Your comfort comes first," you say, taking hold of his hand once again.

"No, like you said, I need to get out of my comfort zone. Yeah, this is fine! I can do this," he hypes himself up a bit and you chuckle.

"If you say so. But tell me if you ever want to leave 'kay?"

"I will, now lead the way (l/n)-chan!" He says.

You lead him over to the gamer girl and guy with an ahoge, which you learned earlier this year was named Hajime. Him and Nagito are good friends, so you thought it would be better to get him around somebody he knew first before branching out.