💔liar liar pants on fire~Saiouma💔

⚠️angst
unused execution(but no death)
despair au-but nobody is dead
mentions of self harm
minor talk of suicidal thoughts

Shuichi's POV

I walk into the dining hall to see everybody's faces painted with nervousness. Except a purple headed liar who didn't seem to he here yet.

"Guys? What's going on?" I ask them hesitantly.

"There's going to be another motive," Rantaro said calmly.

For the past few weeks since we've been in the killing game, all of us have sworn to ignore every single motive Monokuma has thrown at us. Even the time limit motive. He didn't kill us because, in his words, it would 'ruin the fun.'

We had survived peacefully until now. I went on to grow closer to everybody, especially Kokichi. Surprisingly, he's very fun to be around. A lot of work, but it's worth it. The others know that I'm a little...well...gay for the purple gremlin. Maybe someday I'll tell him, but not now.
Everybody just hung out around the school-prison we were in, enjoying each other's company for however much time we had left. Would Monokuma let us go if we were too boring? Or would he just kill us and find a new batch of kids to kidnap and force to kill each other? Either way, we trusted each other to ignore the motives and survive.

But seeing everybody's worried faces here made it seem like this motive won't be like the others.

"Has he given the motive yet?" I asked nobody in particular.

"No, Gonta just came to dining hall to see note on table saying to gather everyone for new motive," The bug-obsessed man said.

"Phuhuhu, you're right about that!" The black and white bear sprung into the dining hall, startling all of us.

"I see Ouma isn't here, so I'll just let you all fill him in when he gets here I guess," the robot bear shrugs.

"What do you want this time? Don't you know we won't do your motive?" Kaito shouted. I can't blame him for getting annoyed at the robot. It was tiring after awhile.

"Oh yes I've seen. You all are boring me to tears and it's getting old! That's why I've made a motive that goes against the school rules a bit," Monokuma smiles menacingly. It sends shivers down my spine, giving me goosebumps under my stripped coat uniform.

"I thought you couldn't break the rules?" Keebo asked.

"Yes, it's a rare occasion. But I'm not afraid to twist a rule or two if it gets this game going!"

"Just what the fuck is this new motive you dipshit?!" Miu yells at him.

"To keep the explanation simple...if none of you murder someone by noon tomorrow, one of your fellow classmates won't be so lucky," he growls.

"What do you mean by that? Are you gonna kill a student?" I ask, getting more and more worried about this new sudden motive.

"Goodness no, that takes away the whole point! Just a bit of torture is all!"

Some of us inhale sharply at the sound of torture.