🤍Kokichi x thespian! Reader🤍

⚠️fluff
non despair
college au

Thespian: someone who is heavily involved with/really loves theatre

Your POV

"Hey! You ready yet?!" I yelled up the stairs to my house while checking my Twitter notifications.

"I'll be ready when I say I'm ready!" A high pitched voice rang out.

"Ugh, come on! We're gonna miss the musical entirely if you don't hurry up Kokichi," I set my phone down and stomp up the stairs.

What the hell is taking him so long?!

This happened almost every time we had plans to go somewhere. Kokichi, Shuichi, Kaito, Maki and I all shared a house together. We decided it would all be easier since we all go to the same college.
We were scheduled to see the recent musical the college was putting on, The Little Mermaid. I can't wait to see the theater again. The lights, the music, the stage presence, it's almost magical. I love seeing the performers do their best and put on a show!
But that's if my boyfriend, Kokichi, can ever get himself ready in a timely manner.

"Seriously, what could possibly be-" when I opened the door to our shared bedroom, Kokichi was just about to walk out the door.

I stopped just before I hit him and looked down at his outfit. He wore a pair of checkered pants, held up by normal black suspenders with a white shirt underneath. Kokichi also wore some short platforms to appear taller. It left me speechless.

"I-uh, wow," was all I managed to get out. Taking a closer look at his face, I saw he had some simple winged eyeliner on and concealer to cover his few freckles on his cheeks.

"What? Does my beauty overwhelm you?" He boasted with a smug smile.

Maybe...

"We should get going, we're already running a bit late as it is," I say, ignoring his question. Kokichi chuckles and follows behind me down the stairs.

"Shuichi, Kokichi and I are leaving for the musical. Are you sure you don't wanna come? I have an extra ticket if you want to," I offer. I feel bad leaving him alone at the house, since Kaito and Maki are out on a date.

"Thanks, but I'm okay. Too many people for me," he chuckles and shoos us away with his hands.

"Okay then...we'll be back around 10-ish? Maybe, I'm not sure. But around that time," I tell the navy haired male, opening the door.

"Alright, have fun you two!" He says.

Kokichi heads out the door first, me trailing behind him.

"I don't think I told you yet, but you look amazing my sweet~" Kokichi stands on his tiptoes, still in his platforms, to reach my ear. I settled on wearing a somewhat colorful button up, tucked into some black ripped jeans with one of those alt tiktok belts and combat boots.
I blush and compliment him back.

"Y-You too. Always gotta be extra huh?" I say, referring to his somewhat obnoxious checkered pants.

"Well, a supreme leader always has to look his best!" He says.