💔Waking up~Saiouma🤍

⚠️spoilers for V3
virtual reality post-game au
hospital themes
abuse
self harm

And for the sake of simplicity, they'll still keep their in-game talents
⚠️angst, fluff

Also everything referenced to their pregame selves is just headcanon

Third POV

What?
Where am I?
How am I-?
I should be dead...
So..is this Hell?

Snapping him out of his thoughts, a pale nurse with purple hair and a nurse's outfit walked in carrying a tray of bottles.

Yep, definitely Hell.

"G-Good morning O-Ouma! N-Nice to see you're f-finally awake," the nurse said quietly.
Her name tag read 'Nurse Mikan Tsumuki.'

"Awake? How am I awake? Shouldn't I be dead?" He questioned, while the nurse started shaking.

"A-Actually about t-that, you aren't d-dead. N-nobody is," Mikan shuddered.

"Then...what the hell was that about?!" Ouma started shouting a bit, unable to hold back his annoyance at the situation.

"P-please let m-me explain O-Ouma-kun! The k-killing game w-wasn't real. It was a s-simulation made for a p-popular TV show called D-Danganronpa," she shook.

"Danganronpa? What kind of sick game is this? Are you telling me I KILLED myself just to end a killing game that wasn't even real?!"

"A-AH! P-Please forgive m-me sir! I w-wish I could tell y-you but I was only told to c-care for you h-here!" Mikan cried.
Kokichi just sighed and laid back in his hospital bed.

"I'm sorry Dr. Tsumiki-san. I can't expect you to know everything," he apologized.

Since when do I apologize?

"It's o-okay, but I should tell y-you that you'll need t-to take these m-medications everyday for a-awhile," she set down the tray with a few pill bottles on it, accompanied by a water bottle.

"Do you r-remember your name a-and Ultimate Talent?" She asks.

"Kokichi Ouma, Ultimate Supreme Leader," he says nonchalantly.

"G-good, your memory hasn't been affected t-to much," she whispers.

"W-would you like t-to see the o-others Ouma?" She asked hesitantly. Kokichi flinched at the question.

"The others...?" He whispered.

"Yes, l-like Momota-kun, H-Harukawa-chan, Yumeno-chan, Amami-kun-"

"Where's Saihara?" He asked quickly before he could say any other meaningless names.

"You mean S-Shuichi Saihara?" Mikan asked.

"Yeah, where is he? Is he okay?!" Kokichi asked frantically.

"He's in s-stable condition since h-he was one of t-the few s-survivors of the killing g-game," she says, checking a computer off in the corner.