🤍Disney World~Komahina🤍

⚠️fluff
non despair au
a panic attack
a sprinkle of angst but not much

Just an FYI I don't know much about Japanese transportation, so this may be a bit inaccurate

Hajime's POV

"H-Hajime? What are these?" Nagito holds up the gift I just gave him a second ago, tears collecting in his eyes.

"They're our magic bands!" I say excitedly.

"Magic bands? Does t-that mean...?" He puts a hand over his mouth.

"We're going to Disney World!" I do some jazz hands at the taller male. He looks on the verge of tears.

"Well, do you like it?" I ask, nervous I messed someone up.

"Like it? I love it!" He jumps and hugs me tightly. I laugh at his childish antics.

"To think someone as beautiful as you would think about taking trash like me to such a place!" He leans back to look me in the eyes, a smile on his pale face.

"Hey, we talked about that," I scorn.

"Ah, right. Sorry sweetheart," Nagito looks down in shame.

"It's alright, I just don't want to hear you talk so badly about yourself. You know I love you," I kiss him briefly.

"So when are we going?" He asks, letting me set him down. The white haired male starts bouncing on the balls of his feet.

He's really excited..

"Actually, we leave for the airport tomorrow!" I say, taking out the airplane tickets.

"I guess we better get packing then!" He yanks my hand and drags me upstairs to our room.

We'd been married for about a year or two now. Nagito had told me a few months ago that he had never been to Disney World and had always wanted to go. But he was always afraid of his bad luck messing up the trip. So I went undercover that night and decided to plan a special 2 person trip for him. I had been to Disney once or twice before so I knew a general way around.

"What should I bring? I don't have a lot of warm weather clothes," he opens our shared closet just to see a bunch of different jackets.

"I have some summer clothes if you want to wear them. We can always buy stuff there too," I say. He beams at me and takes out a suitcase from the open closet. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist.

"H-Hajime?" He asks, a bit unsure of what I'm doing.

"Hm?"

"What're you doing?" His face heats up a little.

"Nothing, I'm just happy that you're happy," I smile, resting my face in his white curly hair.

"What would I ever do without you?" He turns around and plants a kiss on my cheek. I blush a dark pink and he chuckles.

"Well, time to get packing!" He beams.

—꧁♥︎꧂—

I open my eyes the next morning to see my boyfriend sleeping soundly. I smile to myself and move the white hair out of his face. After admiring everything about him, I slowly stand up to get a few things ready. I put on a green t-shirt and some black jeans. My grey jacket falls over my shoulders as well since it can get cold in the airport sometimes.