Revenge

GINNY P.O.V

After seeing Cho and Dean together again I was a little worried. It wasn't enough to bring back my nightmares but it made it harder to get to sleep. I lay on Harry's Chest for a couple hours before I sleep just thinking about what could be going on.

'Ginny' Harry says 'you're still awake aren't you'

I was surprised he could tell but knew I had to reply

'Yes'

'Is it because of Cho and Dean being in the hallway again'

'Yes'

'It's bothered me a bit too' Harry says slightly frustrated. 'I try to tell myself not to worry but I can't'

'I understand, I've tried ignoring it but it's just too suspicious to me' I respond

'I understand that' Harry says 'If it really seems like it's going to be an issue I'll talk to Mcgonagall, I'll make sure they leave you alone'

'Thank you, that meant a lot' I say loving 'Goodnight'

'Goodnight Baby'

CHO P.O.V
I've been so angry seeing Harry with Ginny, he's mine, he supported me after Cedric's Death, he only loves me, he's my Soulmate. He is clearly to get over me with Ginny, but I know he'll come back.

'Cho'

'Come in' I say to the person on the other side of the door. Dean comes in.

'Is everything ready?' Dean questions.

'Yes everything will go ahead tomorrow morning' I say happily.

'I can't wait until Ginny is no longer with Harry, he was a good mate, but he took my girlfriend.'

'He was confused, probably something from his influence from Voldemort, probably broke up with me because of it'

'I best be getting to Bed before I get caught, see you tomorrow' Dean says almost nervously.

'Are you getting cold feet, I can't have you back out, you have a vital part of this plan' I say

'No, I'm just nervous I'll get caught going to bed late' he says.

'Ok, goodnight' I say.

Hey Guys

Sorry for not updating in forever, things have been crazy and I'm a bit lazy (hey that rhymed). I promise to better at updating. I'll try writing longer chapters to make up for it. Enjoy.

Stay Safe everyone