Strange Behaviour

HARRY P.O.V

After Ginny and I have finished packing up we start to walk inside. All of a sudden it starts to rain. We run inside laughing and manage not to get too wet and bump into Ron and Hermione.

"Hey Guys" Hermione says happily.

'Hey' I say while still giggling from the rain. Ginny I look at each other and giggle.

'What's got you two so giggly' Ron asks.

'Oh we got caught in the rain' Ginny answers.

'Ahh that's why you ran into us like you were being chased' Hermione says with a smirk.

'Do you guys want to go to the common room' Ron says.

'Yeah, Harry can help us with our homework he assigned us' Ginny giggled.

'What do you mean by help?' I question.

'I don't know like maybe just give us the answers' Ginny says Mischievously.

'Yeah mate, that would be good actually' Ron adds to the joke.

GINNY P.O.V

Whilst walking back to the Common Room I glimpse Cho and Dean talking in a hallway, just like we did the other week. As we kept walking they noticed that I had seen and hurried off separately, what's going on? When we sit down in the common room and begin to start on our homework Dean comes through the entrance and becomes almost nervous when he sees me. He sits in the other corner of the room and takes turns between being focused on homework and staring at me.

I nudge Harry "Yes Gin" he questions.

"Dean is looking at me, don't make it obvious but can you look at him"

HARRY P.O.V

I look around the room and subtlety look at Dean, I would have looked at him directly but Ginny asked me not to and I had to respect that.

"He's still doing it" Ginny says clearly uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" I ask, I'd love to talk to him.

"No just leave it, plus I saw him with Cho again, I'm getting worried about it and I don't want to provoke him" she says

"Just know I'm here for you, okay" I say "If things flare up again I'm here for you, always".

"I know" she says with a slight smile. I give her a quick peck on the lips and a smile and we go back to what we were doing.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I've had a lot going on at the moment. I'm finally on holidays though, so hopefully I'll update a bit more frequently over the next couple weeks.
Thanks for all your support, bye