Improvement

RON P.O.V

After chatting with Harry for a little while I noticed he had been checking his watch a lot.

"Harry do you want to go somewhere else, help get your mind off things?" I question.

"Ah yeah sure" Harry says awkwardly.

"Let's go to the kitchens, I'm sure Kreacher can get us something" I say.

"Yeah, good idea mate" Harry grins.

HARRY P.O.V
While on our way to the Kitchen we run into Neville and invite him along. When we arrive I'm greeted by a very cheerful Kreacher, who gives us all large icecream sundaes.

Neville, Ron and I sat at one of the tables in the Kitchen talking and cracking jokes. It feels nice to laugh, although sometimes I don't understand how. I've always had a tough life but the last few years have been especially bad. Being tormented by Voldemort, now even after he's died, I wake in the night from dreams of his return. When I wake up I usually don't wake Ginny but when I do, I brush it off like it's nothing, I don't want her to have that extra weight on her shoulders.

"It's almost 10 guys I better go find Ginny" I mention.

"I know where she is, they told me they were going to the room of requirement when they caught up with Luna" Neville says "I'll tag along"

"Cool" I say.

We go to the hallway when the room is and walk around a couple times and the door appears.

GINNY P.O.V

After spending a couple hours hanging out in the Room of requirement with Hermione and Luna I feel calm and happy for the first time in a while. While talking a door appears in the wall and Harry, Ron and Neville walk in.

I quickly jump up from where I was sitting and run up to Harry and hug him. He has a big smile on his face. He pushes a loose piece of my hair behind my ear and places his hand on my cheek, he kisses me lightly and I can feel him smile through the kiss.

"You look happy" Harry chuckles.

"I feel happy" I say almost with tears in my eyes.

"Hey guys we're leaving" Ron says almost awkwardly.

"Oh sorry" Harry says while blushing, he's so cute when he does that.

"Do you want to stay here Ginny or do you want to go back to our room" Harry questions.

"I'm happy to go back to our room, I have book lying around in there somewhere I want to read." I reply.

"Ok sounds good, I have a little bit of marking to do" Harry says.

We go back to Harry's office/our room, I read and Harry marks. After a little while we both get into bed and talk for a while.

"This is the best I've felt in a long time" I say happily.

"That's great" Harry says as a tear falls down his face, I wipe it away.

"Why are you crying" I ask worriedly

"I'm just happy you are starting to get better" he says while more tears fall down his face. "I've just been so worried about you".

"I love you, you know that right" I say as I start crying too.

"I know and I love you too" Harry says while wiping away my tears. He kisses me softly and hugs me when we pull away. God I fell so safe in his arms. "Your the best thing that's ever happened to me Ginny" he says.

"You too" I say with a full heart. He kisses me on the head before we both doze off to a sleep with no nightmares.

Hey (again)

Two chapters in one day, wow.
Hope you guys are enjoying my story, hopefully I'm not making many mistakes. If so please let me know, I usually check through but sometimes one or two mistakes slip through.

Thanks again, Bye.