Ginny and I

Harry P.O.V
"Ginny will you be my Girlfriend again?" I ask  Ginny.

"Merlins Pants, of course Harry" she say excitedly. At that I kiss her, it felt like when we kissed before Bill and Fleur's wedding. Once we break apart Ginny begins  to smile at me and I smile back at her.

We sit  there talking for about a hour until we both became tired. We walk upstairs together hand in hand, giving each other a small peck on the lips when we go to our separate rooms. I open Ron's slightly to find Hermione asleep in his arms which made me smile seeing them happy together.

Since Ron and Hermione looked so peaceful together I decided to go and knock on Ginny's door.

"Come in" I hear say Ginny quietly.

"Hey, can I sleep in your room, I didn't want to disturb them" I ask shyly.

"Sure Harry" Ginny yawns.

"Thanks Ginny" I say and realise she is already asleep. I hop into the spare bed and drifted off to sleep. In the middle of the night I wake up to the sound of Ginny crying softly.

"Ginny what's wrong" I ask her worriedly.

"Harry I-I had this-s-s awful dream that you died and I thought I lost you again" Ginny says through sobs.

"Ginny it's ok I'm here" I say as I sit down on the bed beside her.

Ginny started to cry furiously into my shoulder and she eventually calms down.

"Harry will you stay with me" she snuffles.

"Sure Ginny whatever you need" I sayto her while sliding in next to her.

"Goodnight Harry" she says while snuggling into my chest.

"Goodnight Ginny" I yawns while I cuddle her. After that we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep cuddling each other.