Laughter

GINNY P.O.V
I wake in Harry arms with a feeling of relief, I slept without any nightmares last night. I open my eyes to see Harry looking at me.

"How long have you been doing that?" I say while blushing.

"Not long" Harry replies and then places a kiss on my nose.

"What you staring at me for" I question.

"Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" Harry says which makes me blush

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" Harry says grinning and then kisses me on the forehead. He places his hand on my cheek and stares at me lovingly, oh I could get lost in his eyes. "We better go get some breakfast before it runs out"

"Why, it's too early, I want to stay in bed" I whine.

"Gin it's already 8:15, we only have 45 minutes until breakfast time is over" Harry yawns.

We get up and quickly get dressed and rush down to the great hall. We see Hermione and Ron at a table and go and sit next to them.

"You guys look well rested" Hermione says happily.

"It's because I didn't have any nightmares last night" I say giddily.

"Merlins pants that's great" Hermione almost yells so a few people look over at us. We all laugh, and Harry and I sit down and eat breakfast. Whilst eating I glance over at the corridor that leads to the great hall and notice that Dean and Cho are having a discussion.

"I've just noticed Cho and Dean talking in the corridor" I whisper to Harry. He glances over and spots them.

"It's probably nothing, no need to worry Gin" Harry says, but I feel we do need to worry.

"Ok" I lie. I feel guilty for lying to Harry, even though it's was so small.

"Do you want to go on a date with me today Gin?" Harry asks.

"Sure" I've missed going on dates with Harry, we went on a few during the break but we've been too preoccupied with my panic attacks and nightmares to be able to.

"Let's go have a picnic at the lake" Harry says excitedly "I'm sure Kreacher can get us a few things"

"Yes that sounds good" I say.

Hey, sorry for taking FOREVER to update, I got a little stuck writing this chapter and I had some tests to study for at school. It also took longer because I was going through and fixing a few mistakes I had in the previous chapters, the tense changed from past to present so that had to be fixed and I had a few grammar issues as well.

Anyways, as always thank you for reading my fan fiction and supporting me.