Returning to Hogwarts

Harry P.O.V
The next few months before school went back were filled of fun and laughter, me and Hermione swapping places so she could sleep with Ron and so I could sleep with Ginny (with parental consent). Me and Ginny didn't do it but we did cuddle every night, Ginny and I didn't ask whether Ron and Hermione did do it though, that would be an awkward situation. 

"You excited Harry" Ginny asks (it's the morning of us returning to Hogwarts.)

"Kind of, it's going to be hard with everything that happened at the battle of Hogwarts" I say sadly

"We'll get through, I'm sure" she says while comforting me.

"Thanks Ginny" I say then plant a kiss on her head.

"Up and at it kids" Mrs Weasley says while coming up the hallway

"Ok Mum" Ginny and Ron say in unison.

"I'll be downstairs making Breakfast my dears" Mrs Weasley calls up.

Ginny P.O.V
After Mum came up the stairs I went and had a shower and got dressed. And I walk into to Harry shirtless.

"Damn"

"Why thank you" Harry laughs

"Crap did I say that out loud" I say embarrassed

"It was cute, don't worry" Harry says while putting on his shirt

"Well you are quite fit" I say while blushing slightly and shutting the door

"Your pretty hot yourself" Harry says while putting his hands on my waist

"Why thank you" I giggle then kiss Harry.

We broke apart and we look deeply into each other's eyes for a while. Then Ron walks in.

"Breakfast is ready lovebirds" Ron says (Finally he got over us being together)

"Ok Ron we will be right down" Harry says happily

After we have breakfast we put our cases in the boot of the car and hop in. (We got a minstry car). When we arrive at the station we give Mr and Mrs Weasley a hug and hop into a compartment with Luna and Neville, who had started dating in the summer. But it wasn't exactly a peaceful ride.