Struggles

GINNY P.O.V
I've really been trying to be strong the past few weeks, but it's been really hard. My sleep has been restless and I sometimes got distracted in class and the only place I felt safe and calm was in Harry's arms.

Whenever I wake up screaming, Harry is always there to comfort me. He always held my hand when he walks to classes with me, always trying to cheer me up with a small smile. But I knew he worried about me, by the sad look in his eyes when he smiles at me and the way he's always tired in the morning because he's been waiting for me to fall asleep at night. I feel bad for putting all this pressure on Harry and the others, so I try to be stronger.

HERMIONE P.O.V
We could all tell that Ginny is trying really hard to be strong, but Ron, Harry and I are still worried about her.

We are all sitting in Defence against the Dark arts class (which Harry was obviously teaching), which the last lesson we have of the day.When Ginny suddenly asks Harry if she could go to the bathroom, he said she could. After she leaves the room, Ron, Harry and I exchanged worried looks. After a minute or two I stood up and I asked Harry if I could go to the bathroom, he said yes and I head quickly off to find Ginny.

I go to the nearest bathroom and look for Ginny, but she isn't there. Then I had a look around in the empty classrooms and eventually found Ginny sitting in the corner struggling to breathe. I immediately sat down next to her and started to rub her back, I understood what was going on, she probably was having a panic-attack, I had a muggle friend who had panic-attacks, she was always telling me ways to help people If they were having a panic attack.

HARRY P.O.V
Once Hermione left the classroom she is gone for a while, I began to worry, I think Ron noticed because he mouthed to be it's ok. Finally the bell chimed and the other students started to pile out. Finally I could see Ginny.