The Hogwarts Feast

Ginny P.O.V
After getting of the carriages and making our way to the Great Hall we are greeted by a very happy Professor Mcgonagall.
"Hello dears welcome back to Hogwarts, good to see some old students around here" she says happily.

"Hello Professor Mcgonagall" I says happily.

We sit at the table (With Harry, since he was still lessons he was technically a student) and watch the sorting, it went well but Cho was staring at Harry the entire time. But I tried to ignore her but eventually shot her a dirty look, which she was completely unfazed by.

Harry P.O.V
During the sorting I notice Cho staring at me but I ignore that and I notice that Ginny is trying too but eventually gives her a dirty look, which made me grin, Gee I love her.

After the sorting, during the feast I notice Dean staring at Ginny, I suddenly understand why Ginny got so jealous, so I started talking to Ginny and offering my food to her, it makes her giggle and hug me. It makes Dean extremely jealous.

Later after the feast we hang out in the Common Room, Hermione sits next to Ron and Ginny sits on my lap. From across the room I can see Dean glancing at Ginny and I every so often. Eventually all 4 of us get tired and decide to head off to bed. Ginny and I go to my Bedroom I have because of my job ( Professor Mcgonagall was allowing Ginny to sleep there). We put on our pjs and hop into bed, we lay there for a while until Ginny says "I saw Dean staring at me today"

"I know" I said while lacing my fingers in hers.

"I just wanted to make sure you knew I'm not interested in him, ok" she says while putting her head on my chest.

"I know, but it still makes me jealous Gin" I says while brushing my hands over her hair

"I love you Harry, don't forget that ok, that's very important" she says while staring at me

"I love you too don't forget that either" I say making Ginny smile.

I we talk for a few minutes more and then say goodnight, and give each other a kiss goodnight.