The Hogwarts Express

Ginny P.O.V

"Hello Harry" Cho says while leaning against the open door of our compartment.

"Hello Cho. may I ask why you happen to be on the train to Hogwarts for, I thought you finished school"Harry says politely while I give her a angry look that she throws off.

"I'm teaching Flying this year" she says  flirtatiously, I could tell this made Harry uncomfortable.

"Congratulations Cho" Luna says dreamily

"What are you doing here Harry" Cho says while twirling her hair round her fingers.

"I'm teaching Defence against the Dark Arts this year and having a few lessons" Harry says politely once again.

"Well see you around Harry" says while batting her eyes at Harry and winks at him as she leaves the compartment. Once I knew she was far away I began to get very angry and upset.

"How dare she flirt with you right in front of me" I spit angrily.

"Maybe she didn't know Ginny" Ron says trying to calm me down but it only made me want to punch him but Hermione spoke before I could.

"Ron he had his arm around Ginny the whole time, Cho would have to be blind to not see" she says completely frustrated with Ron.

"It's not fair" I say while beginning to cry "Harry's my boyfriend"

"Ginny I'm still your boyfriend and not Cho's it's ok" Harry say while I snuggle into his chest.

The remaining time of the trip was spent without Cho (thank goodness). The rest of the trip was filled with laughter amongst friends and I completely forgot about Cho.

When we arrive at the station we see Hagrid with the light gathering up the first years like always.

"Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville good to see you all again. Hagrid says happily

"Hello Hagrid" Luna says happily

After saying Hello to Hagrid we headto the carriages and I'm surprised but I'm comforted by Harry, God he is a great boyfriend.