Tickles

HARRY P.O.V

After agreeing on going for a picnic for a date Ginny and I head back to our room. I begin to mark a few first year assignments I'd received the day before, whilst Ginny reads.

"Gin, don't you have homework for my class due soon, shouldn't you do that now instead of reading" I teasingly say a little while later.

"Shut it Potter it's the weekend, plus you'll probably give me the answers anyways" Ginny says jokingly.

"Is that so" I say with a smirk.

"Yeah, so what's the answer to number one?" Ginny smirks.

"I'm not going to say anything" I say whilst trying to hold in my laughter.

"Not if I have anything to do about it" Ginny says with a grin, then all of a sudden she begins to tickle me, making me laugh. We stop and laugh and decide to get back to what we're doing.

Eventually we start to feel hungry and agree that it will now be a good time to have a picnic. We go past the kitchen and collect a very heavy picnic basket from Kreacher and walk down to the lake. We chose a spot at our favourite tree and set up a blanket. We spend a couple hours sitting, talking and just enjoying one another's company.

"You ready to head in" I ask Ginny.

"Yeah" she smiles.

"Awesome" I say and place a small kiss on her nose.

Hey Guys

Wow, I'm really bad at updating. I've just been caught up with school and other stuff so I wasn't doing a lot of writing. I will try my best to get them closer together.
Now one more thing, are there any pet names Ginny and Harry should give each other. And maybe even some for Ron and Hermione. I'm just interested in what you guys think.

Anyways Bye