A Break

HERMIONE P.O.V
When Harry and Ginny came down for Breakfast this morning, both of them had huge bags under their eyes. I could tell they both barely slept.

"Hey everyone" Ginny yawns as she sits down. Ron and I both say hello and we both  exchanged concerned looks.

"Hey Ginny since it's a Friday night do you want to have a girls night?"
I ask Ginny in a attempt to cheer her up.

"Maybe" Ginny says sheepishly.

"You should go Ginny, Ron and I can hang out" Harry says encouragingly.

"Ok" Ginny says with a slight smile on her face.

"I can't wait" I say happily.

HARRY P.O.V
I'm grateful that Hermione has offered to have a girls night with Ginny tonight. She really needs the distraction. At the end of lessons I finally got to thank Hermione, she is a great friend.

We all sit together usually while eating dinner, before Ginny and I started to lose sleep there was a lot of laughter and conversation, but now it's pretty quiet.

We haven't been bothered much by Dean or Cho recently, but I've been noticed Dean staring at Ginny more recently. At meal times, in the common room when me and Ginny hang out there and during my classes. But no matter how much it annoys me I always get on with my day and ignore it, I know it would cause a lot of trouble if I lashed out at him.

After Dinner we go our separate ways, And I give Ginny a hug.

"I'll come get you at 10, ok?" I say not wanting to let go of Ginny.

"Ok" Ginny says with a smile, and I give her a quick kiss then let her go.

"See you later" I say.

"See you" Ginny says with a small smile and walks off with Hermione.

"That was a big goodbye for a couple hours" Ron says with a smirk.

"It's a little hard being away from her, just with everything that going on at the moment" I say sadly.

"I understand mate, I know how much she's means to you" Ron says sympathetically. "Now where should we go?"

"Wanna go to my classroom" I ask.

"Sounds good, we can be as loud as we want" Ron says with a grin that reminds me of Fred a little, which makes me hurt a bit inside.

"Not too loud" I say jokingly.

Hey sorry for taking so long to post, I've been really busy recently and haven't had much motivation to write recently.

I'm also just wondering whether I should post longer chapters, should I stop chat with my current word count of about 300- 400 or should I go higher?

And thanks again for all the support I receiving. Bye for now.