Drama

HARRY P.O.V
"Hello Harry" Cho says flirtatiously.

"Uh Cho I can't talk right now" I say hurriedly as I try to rush past, but she moves into my path again.

'Harry, stop playing hard to get, you already I want you' she says almost angrily

'Please Cho just let me go' I insist.

'Fine but I know you'll drop that carrothead soon enough when you realise I'm better' she giggles. After that Ron and I rush to find Ginny  and find her in a empty classroom with Hermione rubbing her back.

'It's ok Ginny, I'm here' I say worriedly while running up to her.

'That probably won't help right now Harry, she's having a panic attack' Hermione said 'Its probably hard for her to talk right now'. Knowing how horrible Ginny is feeling hurts me.

'Anyways what is took you so long to get here?' Hermione questions

'Cho' I mouth while rolling my eyes, I knew better than to let Ginny hear me say it as it would probably make Ginny worse. Eventually Ginny manages to calm down enough for us to take her to the hospital wing to see Madame Pomfrey, who gives her some medicine and some advice for next time.

She tells her to get some sleep to help her feel better, we all walk back to my classroom which had my office/Ginny and mine's bedroom, I wait for Ginny to get ready for bed, before I get I call Kreacher to my classroom. There was no point on going to the Great Hall now. Kreacher is kind enough to get us a nice range of food.

GINNY P.O.V
After getting changed I go down to the classroom where I assume everyone was and was surprised with dinner served up.

'How?'

'I asked Kreacher to bring it up' Harry sayd while reaching his hand out for me. I grab it and sit beside him while we eat dinner. Harry calls Kreacher back and thanks him for his help. After that Hermione and Ron go to the Gryffindor common room and Harry and I go to bed.

Hey, I just want to thank everyone who has read my fan fiction/story (I'm not really sure what to call it) and thank you for all the nice comments I've received either encouraging me or expressing your enjoyment of my chapters.

Sorry that I post my chapters so randomly, I've noticed that a lot people try to have a more structured posting schedule then I do, since everyone is doing online school and less work ( because Of Coronavirus) I hope that I will have more time to post and try and post every couple days from now on.

Thanks and bye for now.