Complete Contentment

Ding Dong!

A deep groan filled the room before the doorbell sounded again.

"Who is it..." Hyun Bin thought as he tried to tune out the shrill sounds of the doorbell.

Ding Dong!

This time, the incessant ringing woke Ye Jin up as she rolled over and peeked up tiredly at Hyun Bin, neither ready to wake yet. After all, they spent most of the night doing some physical activities and the idea of sleeping in was very much welcomed. Despite the afterglow, neither of them appreciated the rude wakeup call that was impossible to ignore.

Reluctantly, Hyun Bin opened his eyes at Ye Jin's movements. He blinked, closed his eyes and the blinked again, his mind still trying to process the situation. He couldn't even hear his own thoughts through the annoying doorbell. Who in their right mind would be ringing their doorbell non-stop in the early morning?

The streaks of sunlight were blinding to the couple as they forced themselves to get up from their warm little cocoon. Dragging their feet off the bed, the couple languidly picked the clothes off the floor and got dressed. Hyun Bin said nothing when Ye Jin stole his shirt and he simply took out a fresh one from their wardrobe.

He chuckled fondly at the sight of Ye Jin in his shirt. With her stature, Ye Jin was literally drowning in his shirt which reached down all the way to slightly past her shorts. 

Over the past few months, Ye Jin has gradually changed over to wearing his oversized T-shirts. Well...oversized on her. And to think she used to wear these cute little flower-patterned ahjumma pants with her random cartoon animal shirts. Her favourite must be the one with the bunny which she occasionally wore when she was not wearing his shirts.

Her old clothing style consisted of mismatched shorts, pants, shirts and tank tops but either way, Hyun Bin never stopped smiling or admiring how gorgeous she was

Her old clothing style consisted of mismatched shorts, pants, shirts and tank tops but either way, Hyun Bin never stopped smiling or admiring how gorgeous she was. With that said, he does have a soft spot for Ye Jin in his shirts.

Stretching her arm above her head, Ye Jin yawned and Hyun Bin instinctively mirrored her as he yawned as well.

Ding Dong!

Right...they have to answer the door now.

Only the sounds of their feet touching the ground could be heard before they opened the door.

"Eomma?" Hyun Bin couldn't keep the shock off his face.

So many thoughts...So many questions...

"Adeul! Did I wake you?" Hyun Bin's eomeoni smiled cheerily.

Of course she did...

" Eomma, it's fine. We were just about to wake up anyway." Hyun Bin dismissed her question.

Since Ye Jin was hidden behind his tall, broad frame, she had to peek around him to greet his eomeoni. As usual, his eomeoni's face lit up at the sight of Ye Jin.