BALL (3)

Yona POV

today is a day were I'm going to a battlefield, my survival is not confirmed but...for my kids, Shuu and Reiji, I have to survive and for all those who have supported me, such as Beatrix and Christa, I will survive.

If I was reading such chessy line in my world I would have puked but this is true except too much drama involved. But it's true I do have to survive today.

As I was busy making dramatic lines for my survival, Christa looked at me with a worried expression as we were sitting in this huge amazing shimmering carriage, western style of course (which did shock me to my core).

While I was dreaming of my death, Christa reached out her hand to hold mine. I didn't notice it but my hands were shivering but as soon as she held my hand the shivering stopped. I looked towards her with a surprise expression.

She give me a small sad smile to reassure my beating heart, just her smile said many words of assurance to me. She assured me of my worries like how a friend does. I nodded my head in understanding.

Yup I can do this, I did the toughest job, giving birth to triplets. Also I changed the story or so, at least the characters don't hate me and I will do everything so that I am not hated, so I won't die. That's totally right I won't die but me going home...is different story.

This thing was made very clear to me from the beginning I came to this world that I won't be returned home any soon. I truly had no idea how I would return or had any leads on how I may return to my world but nope, none.

Then I decided to use my otaku knowledge, If we think how I came here? my soul has been transmitted into Cordelia's body just like how in isekai novels when a person gets transmitted in a novel and become a character (mostly villainous), the reason is mostly that they may have died and made a undieing wish that's why their soul gets transmitted to the character's body or she just randomly died and somehow got reciarnated. But hello?😑😐 How am I here? I am sure that I didn't died or made a undieing wish or sort of thing, I just slept and Wala! I am here, in Cordelia's body.

Anyway, I have to survive,the death it's not meant for me, the punishment for torturing her kids, the one who suffers should not be me but Cordelia, I even have to save the kids, that's why I can't die right know, also I'm too young even through I'm a mother of triplets but that's through my body my real age is still 16 and I know I'm mature for being 16 but how wouldn't I be when I , a loner who had only one friend and rest was anime, manga and otome games.

Hmm I would definitely say they do make you mature or maybe I think that because I did learned a lot from anime. Thoroughly I was more interested in the anime and manga world than my real world. I never was in the class except when it was for anime. My whole life for somewhere else when I should have noticed it earlier the people in them, he as they were normal I never noticed their value. Now I regret it.

As I tired to stop my self from worrying to much, I decided to look out the window. What I saw made me think, 'what the heck?'
The land was barren, desert of a sort, was in purplish colour, honestly it was quite weird for me but what can you expect of a Demon world (honestly I remember correctly there was no such thing as demon world in my world), there were high aristocrat shops here and there. Where rich vampire nobles visited. In even this anime there was poverty. I saw poor roaming here and there too.

Hungry children and men, I had a pained expression when Christa spoke seeing my expression, "those are the lower vampires who are commoners." I nodded my head.

I felt sad for them but..what could I do anyway. I sighed before grieving more the carriage stopped. I was surprised, I looked at Christa to understand why we stopped while she just give me a smile and got up. The door of the carriage opened and a henchman stood their to escort us.