THE time is nearing for the Birth

Yona POV

As the days were passing, my bond with the two boys was getting stronger, Shuu was the total opposite of what in the anime, a cute clingy lovely child while Reiji was the cold shoulder child with a sweet side inside.

Even with Beatrix and Christa, my relationship was going good, while not with Karl, after the incident, I got to know that he was the one who carried me back, though I wanted to say thank you, his behavior in the anime was so bad at, I really don't want to thank that pervert jerk.

With that, I totally decided to be never be seen in front of him, but my luck is the worst, all the time I'm out of my room, I have been running into him, though I had to stay in my room for like 2 weeks, after that, only this started.

Even after being seen by him, I totally avoided him, though I wanted to ignore him totally but can't. As he is the Lord type of figure, like around him it's trouble.

The Demon doctor here came to visit me, first I definitely didn't know that such a person even existed as it was not even in the anime or the game.

The Doctor said, that I am going to be due in a week, I was so nervous and excited, my children, not the male lead, I thought that thinking of them as a male lead will pressure me, so just my children.

Through they were quite cute when they were small in the anime when seen being abused by Cordelia, that time I was definitely crying at the abuse and how cute they were, and why did not give a thing to those poor cute kids? For Karl?
Seriously?

I even got additional information from the Doctor and Beatrix, like about the pain, procedure, and more. But one thing made me pissed, the father should be there when childbirth, me with Karl? That time, nope. That will not happen, that man definitely wouldn't be near me that time.

That time while got to know, I was drinking, all the water came out of my throat like a fountain. while Beatrix was also with me.

I had to say that she was a big help, always helped me, after I was in a condition where I couldn't move, she insisted to help me, Christa also wanted and she did have come to meet few times, but as Beatrix had already gone through this that's why she was more of a help. Even with the Doctor, she was there.

I had started thanking her every Day, she had told me she was doing this for herself, but I knew that's why I said thank you every day, I guess with the months we have spent she has changed.

I totally screamed at that, the Doctor and Beatrix, both covered their ears. I asked, " why? I mean someone else can also be?".

I statement was more of a question than a statement, the Doctor looked surprised, then she calmed down and replied: " Yes, that could be but mostly the husband is the one staying by the wife".

I had a frown on my face, and I spoke," I am definitely going for someone else, not him, at all".

While the Doctor was surprised, Beatrix just sighed at that, while we both were spending time together, we had become like best friends, that's why I shared with her, I totally hate Karl, he is a jerk, Bastard, Pervert and before I could speak more Beatrix had put her hand in front of my mouth.

That time she did had a surprised expression, most of all, as Cordelia was the one in the love with Karl badly, that's why it was more surprising, but I told her that I hated him, I realized and even though she only knew that I had just parts of my memory she believed it.

That was nice, but still, I felt sad, that I made such a good friend but I had to lie about my identity.

Anyway, after that I did curse Karl a lot in front of her but she did say that to do that in front of her only. I understood that through. Sometimes she also laughed with me.