Anglica Vonberat

Anglica POV

I turned towards the door to enter as the young man who brought me here was out of my sight. I turned the doorknob and entered, the musky scent of Lord's Karl's engulfed me in it. The whole study was filled his scent. I sniffed once again and smiled sadly.

Even through it hurt to be with Lord Karl, I was still so in love with him, with my light, I sighted. The more I try to remind myself that it was all fake, the more I fall in  love.

With that I closed the door behind me, and walked inside. I reached towards the chair behind the desk  to sit. The chair was very comfy, with the extra added pillow. I looked over the desk while sitting on the chair.

While I was happily checking out the desk, I decided to organize the unorganized papers and books on the desk, as it was very untidy. I picked them up and organised them, when I was done with it I saw, a picture coming out of a  red heavy book, my curiosity took over me, and I opened the book to take a look over the photo.

It made me surpised with what I found, it was a photo of a young women who was wearing purple dress. The thing that amazed me was that the face was covered with a marker in heart shape where below it was written Cordelia. I was in  shock, Lord Karl had done this himself...

He who didn't loved anyone or cared had his wife Cordelia, in his heart, which surprised me. I never knew that Lord Karl would have someone too he loved, he seemed so uninterested that I thought that he loved no one, that's why I wanted to get together with the other wife's, who are also unloved but this-

I recovered from the internal  shock and got up off from the chair and sat on the sofa, and closed my eyes. Before any tear could come out of my eyes, I kept them tightly shut yet the tears were still pouring out like a fountain. I didn't know why I was really crying for, instead of being happy for them. My heart felt like it being torn to several pieces each.

I decided to wipe of my tears, as I didn't wanted Lord Karl to see my ugly crying face And solwly lied down on the sofa, And before I knew it, I was asleep on the sofa. Sleep was the only thing helping Me to forget.

After 3 hours

when I again opened my eyes was when I heard the clicking of the door, meant that someone came. I slowly opened my eyes and raised from the sofa to find Lord Karl standing in front of me near the door. He had a confused and jealous   expression. It seemed that he didn't noticed my presence or forgot about me, because he seemed to be in his own world. It came as a surpise to me seeing that expression on his face. I was able to tell easily the expression of jealousy, as I, myself have felt it just before, I decided to break the silence by calling out to him.

"Lord Karl!"

It seemed he didn't heard me, I again called.

"Lord Karl!!!"

That when he heard me and came out of his daze and gazed at me. It first seemed to be surprised of seeing me here then he quickly recovered and spoke, "What are you doing in my office?"

My bright smiling expression to changed to that of sadness, " You were the one who said, to wait in your office for you Lord Karl". My heart felt like it was tearing to thousand pieces, it was burning from pain.

Karl's POV

My blood was boiling hot seeing Richter and Cordelia together talking to each other with laughter and cheer. Just after I had returned to find Cordelia, I found that spot to be empty and then I saw him, my brother Richter with Cordelia sitting in a corner together. I didn't knew why I felt like this, because in this past also Cordelia was together with Richter many times and really I didn't really cared if they were together or not but now.....