Again??!!!!!

Yona POV

As I knocked on Karl's door, I heard a " Come in". I slightly opened the door to find Karl busy, looking over documents that were spread over his table. him wearing gold-rimmed glasses over his eyes, letting his long hair down. As the sunlight bathed him, he looked handsome, like a work of art.

I agree that he looks pretty, but looking handsome doesn't change someone's character. He is still that someone who made people's life horrible. if the real Cordelia for here, she would have been pleased seeing this but not me. with an uninterested look, I asked,

"so what did you call me for?"

with that, Karl lifted his head up to look at me, he had a surprised look on his face. Ahhhh I already knew why this annoying guy didn't even knew it was me till the time I spoke. seriously!!

with a huff-puff, and a glare in my eyes, I spoke again, " what do you want now?"

He removed his golden rims and spoke with a smirk on his face, "I called for you to talk something important".

and I was like what? important? now, these days do people talk important with a smirk on their face?

I spoke with an annoyed expression on my face which clearly tells that I am annoyed, "what is it?". He looked me in the eyes with that annoying smirk and said, " Do you know Duchess Romane? She is having a tea party".

And I was like what? who now? I searched my brain for this name, from my memory of the game to the information I got here. Before I could even ask who the heck this was? He again spoke at full speed.

"Since you have not attended any tea parties for a long time, you should go as my wife". Now that smirk of his turned into a smile. Now wait for a minute man, let me speak. just as I had finally decided to try to speak again he again for heck's sake interrupted me.

"I am not asking you, I am telling you. Now you should get going, I have work to do. Be prepared for the tea party, it is in 4 days. I will let you use my carriage." He said cunningly with a playful smile, In truth, he was playing with me from the start since he didn't even give me the damn chance to speak. Now I understood what he wanted, He wanted to let me know about this without letting me question. This bastard!

And before I knew it, I was standing outside the door. My head was about to open up, this man is definitely a mental case. He didn't even give me the chance to say yes or no. And now I have No idea what just happened but I know I am going to an unknown women's party in 4 days, WOW! just wow!

With that, I sighed and decided to retire back to my room for today, since my good day has become worse, let's just end it here. I returned back to my room to see my three lovely children sleeping beside each other on my bed. through in the start, the maid made them sleep in their crib but then I made her stop that and made my kids sleep with me. In the end, they are just newborn children, how can they sleep without their mom.

Since the time I came here, the maids always wanted to bathe me. In truth, all the noblewomen here don't bathe by themselves but by maids. In the end, it is more like the European era, where the upper class doesn't do anything but is served by the lower class and I was like, what is this? privacy invasion and discrimination too. Anyway, since Cordelia bathed like that, that's why maids thought of bathing me. So you see, since start I have bathed myself.

With that, I took my blue nightgown in hand and went for a bath, before sleeping. In the end, I needed to relax myself from all that non-sense I heard from Karl, even though I need to accept it tomorrow. So I will just chill. After bathing for like 10 mins, I hurriedly wrapped the towel around myself and changed my clothes fast, since the kids would be scared if they woke up from the sound of the shower in the middle of the night and didn't find me.