Cordelia Saved

Before
As Karl, butler, and Beatrix found Reiji standing near the bush, they neared him when they saw a conscious Cordelia lying on the floor in Shuu's lap.

She was pale like dead, her skin was white with dry lips. Karl was surprised with seeing her like this. He knew that she was always evil and all but this was the first time he saw her like this.

As he neared he also saw that there were teardrops on Shuu's cheek and Reiji was keeping his tears in. He was surprised with this, his two sons who were known for their personalities were behaving like normal children.

Now he wanted to know what magic had Cordelia done on them and also his wife's, he had seen them sitting together drinking tea, which he had never seen before happen.

3rd POV

As Beatrix and Karl came with the butler, Shuu looked up and said," mother".

As Beatrix speeded herself and came to hug her son who had tears in his red swollen eyes from crying.

She spoke, " don't worry Shuu, Cordelia will be fine now that we have come,", Beatrix speaks while Karl closes the distance and goes to Cordelia and picks her up, he could feel it that she was cold, not like vampire cold but cold. Her skin was a little pale and purple.

Beatrix continued and said," your father will take Cordelia back to the mansion where there is a doctor waiting for us to bring her".

At that Shuu just nodded his head and looked at his brother who looked like someone had just died and he was the one responsible for it.

Shuu got up from the ground and went close to Reiji, and took his hand, which Reiji looked up at when Shuu showed him a bright smile and said, " don't worry Reiji, she will be alright as mother said".

At this Reiji had a relief expression on his face, and he nodded his head.

Beatrix came from behind and said," boys we should return back to the mansion to see Cordelia ".

The boys nodded their heads and started moving with their mother towards the direction of the mansion.

Back at the mansion

Christa was standing at the entrance waiting for them with worry when Karl entered the mansion with a conscious Cordelia, who looked pale and sick, Christa moved towards them and spoke," brother, how is she ?", for the moment Karl didn't speak then opened his mouth and said, " I don't know" with that Beatrix shut her mouth.

The butler came from behind when one servant rushed towards the butler and whispered something.

The butler nodded his head, and came forward and said," the doctor is waiting in Lady Cordelia's room only".

At that Karl nodded his head, Christa spoke " please be ok Cordelia". Karl was surprised but he ignored it and headed towards Cordelia's room, while Beatrix and the boys entered the mansion.

When Christa saw that she rushed towards Beatrix, she did see the gloomy expression on the boy's face and asked," what happened Beatrix ? Is Cordelia ok? Brother didn't tell me anything".

Beatrix spoke, " we are not sure about it but I am sure the doctor would let us no", Christa just nodded her at this.

While Shuu spoke, " can I go and check on mother Cordelia ", Beatrix just nodded her head.

Reiji also followed Shuu's lead towards Cordelia's room.

Cordelia's Room

As Karl entered the room, there he saw the doctor sitting near the bed, the doctor spoke, " plz put her on the bed ".

Karl nodded his head and motioned to put Cordelia on the bed, as that he saw the boys coming into the room.

He turned to look at them, and asked, " what are the both of you doing here ?", the boys hesitated.

Shuu spoke then, " father, we came to see if mother Cordelia is fine," before Karl could refuse them, he spoke, " we wouldn't disturb at all".

Karl sighed and said, " fine", the doctor started to examine Cordelia, it took him 15 mins to tell the issue.

He said, " she was bit by a truly venomous snake", at this Shuu and Reiji's breathing stopped.

The doctor continued, "but because of her demon blood the poison had stopped, but that had taken all energy in her body, that's why she looks like this. She would be fine in 2 to 3 days rest".

They washed relief over Shuu and Reiji's heart, while Karl just sighed and said," then I will return to work if this is not a that important matter," he turned his back and was walking when he spoke," Shuu and Reiji you better take care of mother Cordelia ".

Both the boys nodded their heads and spoke, " yes father", with that Karl disappeared into the shadows.

The next day
Y/N POV

As I open my eyes slowly, as my head hurts like anything, I feel the warmth in my hands, when I see hands in each of my hands.

It looks a little blurry but I could see one blonde head and a raven head, this surely makes me know who it is.

I close my eyes again to gain focus and open it again, where I see two concerned faces, one is of Shuu and the other is of Reiji.

Shuu asked," are you ok now mother Cordelia? Do you feel fine now after resting", I was taken aback by the name but I smile and say, "yes I'm fine now Shuu and Reiji", as I say Reiji's name I look at him.

He seems to hide his face by lowering his head, I smile and take his face in my hands, and say, " don't worry, it was not your fault I did it on my own self".

He had a surprised looked and opened his mouth to say, " but-". I cut him off.

"No need to worry, I'm fine now, so let's forget it ", as that I turned my head towards Shuu and smiled.

I spoke," Thank you Shuu", Shuu was surprised, I smiled and continued, " while I was conscious, I still could hear your voice calling out to me, and your tears were too".

As I said that a blush creeps over his face, making him turn his face I smile.

I say, " thank you both of you for being there", now both of them were blushing, when we heard a voice coming from the door of my room.

It was Beatrix who stood at the door. All our heads turned to her, when she said," boys you should go rest, you have been here since yesterday", I was surprised at this.

I had a face which was wide open, Beatrix smiled at it, and spoke, " I know it was a quite surprise for me too, anyway, boys you should go and rest?", both the boys nodded their heads and went to their rooms, while Beatrix came inside and sat at the side of the bed.

I didn't know what she wanted but I had to listen. So, I took calm breathing in my mind.