Talk With Beatrix

Yona POV

As I exited Karl's office, I was sighing like anything, at the end that was scary. I was not sure if Karl would believe me after all he is too smart.

Now my first step is complete,  but the next one would be difficult for me, at the end this is Cordelia we are talking about.

In the game, the main cause of Beatrix being hard on Shuu and ignoring Reiji was cause of Cordelia,  Christ's going insane was cause of Karl but Cordelia was the one who pushed it further.

Right now for me to survive,  this is the most important part.

As I thought this in mind, I was heading towards the garden, where mostly Beatrix used to sit with Shuu and Reiji in the game.

Even if I have to bow down in front of them, I would do, to live.

As I neared Beatrix,  Shuu was the first to take notice of me heading towards them. With Shuu off his studies looking at something,  his mother's gaze also turned towards me. With anger in her eyes, she looked at me.

With both of them looking at something,  Reiji also looked at my way and his gaze shaped.

If I was Cordelia, I would have given a smirk, but I am not Cordelia.  I was scared but I didn't show it on the outside.

Beatrix asked, " what do you want Cordelia?  What brought you here ??".

I said," I wanted to talk to you about something important. "

Beatrix didn't know what to say, at the end, this was the first time Cordelia wanted to talk like normal people other than giving comments and teasing, they always had fights with each other.

Beatrix said," what do you want to talk about Cordelia? ".

Now this was the real challenge, even if I apologized would she believe,  I don't think so, but I don't really have a now choice, do I?

I said," Beatrix I am sure Karl has told you about my memory loss", at Beatrix nodded her head.

I continued, " I don't remember anything, but in shards. Karl told me everything I have done and all. So, for that I wanted to apologize ".

I bowed down, then bend down my knees ( which was difficult in this condition,  but this would definitely affect)

Beatrix had an open mouth with a shocked expression,  Shuu and Reiji were also surprised with this outcome.

I said, " I know that I have done a lot of harm to you and I don't deserve your Apologise,  but from my heart, I am truly sorry,  Because of me you have suffered a lot with Shuu and Reiji too. I am sorry to you both".

They were right now in dazzle with this, first, they didn't understand but then they realized my words.

I continued, " I am sure you won't believe me, but I really am sorry for whatever I have done in the past, I wish you forgive me".

Beatrix came over and said," you shouldn't bend down with that condition,  it may affect the child. Get up". With that Beatrix pulled me up.

I knew that Beatrix had really suffered because of Cordelia, because of her she did such bad behavior to her own children. All because of Cordelia,  if she could have helped her, then the outcome would be different.

3rd POV 

Beatrix was surprised with what she saw when she pulled Cordelia up, Cordelia had tears coming out of her eyes.

This left Beatrix speechless, when Shuu and Reiji saw this reaction of their mother, they also came near to see tears coming out of Cordelia's eyes.

Cordelia spoke with tears running down her eyes, " I am so sorry Beatrix,  plz forgive me ".

Beatrix said," I forgive you, now would plz stop crying".

Cordelia looked up to see Beatrix and asked," do you really forgive me".

Beatrix sighed and said," Yes, I forgive you for the things you did in the past".

Cordelia got up with a smile on her face and said, " I am so happy Beatrix,  thank you very much".

Beatrix was still not clear with the situation, but she knew that her tears were not fake, her smile was not fake.

Yona POV

After I hugged Beatrix,  I said " Beatrix can we be friends".

I did my puppy eyes and said," please, please ".

She sighed and said okay.

I smiled at her and said, " thank you".

Karl's POV

I smirked at the sight of the two females talking to each other friendly. It was surprising to me as Cordelia and Beatrix were always fighting. This was a new change. I was now curious what you this Cordelia bring the future to.

CordeliaI will be waiting for the changes you bring, which may be helpful to my plan or even destroy it.