I Got Transported Into Someone Else's Body, Cordelia

Yona POV

As I was sleeping deeply, I heard a noise, cause of the noise I tried to open my eyes, and what I saw, "oh boy" came out of my mouth.

I was in a different room, with a white-haired man, or a gorgeous man sitting in front of me.

It all confused me to death, where was I?, how was I here? I remember I was in my room resting after I had watched Diabolik lovers anime. That's all I remember.

I rubbed my head with my hand when I saw quite  jewel rings on my fingers and my hands were death gorgeous. I tried to touch my face which had a smooth face with soft lips, big nice nose. When I saw a big mirror planted in the wall, I saw this body's face. It had long purple hair and lavish green eyes like gems.OMG

this body was death gorgeous from head to the toe. Oh, wait, what kind of person thinks like that when you are in someone's else body, I have somehow entered this body.

This happens when you get reincarnated in someone else's body or when you die. But wait, I remember I didn't die, right?

Ah...

Then I heard something, I turned to look where the noise came from.

I looked at the man in front, that he had spoken something and I didn't heard at all. I tried to get up from the bed When I felt heavy
In the stomach, like something weighed me down and then I saw.

I screamed hard after seeing my stomach had weight actually and not like a fat weight but the child weight.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The man in front of me looked surprised. I thought of asking the man in front as he looked close to this body's owner.

I said," why am I having these in my stomach ?".

The man looked confused at this. As he was about to answer, I rapid-fire at him with questions.

"Who are you?, why I am here? and whose's the father of this thing in my stomach?"

He looked surprised at my questions,and then sighed, and looked stressed.

"I am Karlheinz, the vampire king, and father of your children".

I was shocked, are you serious, Karlheinz, like the father of the vampire brothers in Diabolik Lovers?

I asked again, "what did you say as your name?"

Karlheinz, he said, I was about to die from shock.

I looked in the mirror again and finally realized who this beauty was " Cordelia", mother of the triplets and the villainess for the first season.