Him

The bustling on the streets luminined light.  As the crowd pasted by, a dot can be seen on top of the largest building in the area. If you neared it, you would see that the dot is none other than a man.

Perched on the roof, the man gazed up at the blue sky below. His platinum blonde locks were tousled by the wind.
The night sky, where every star is visible, was just as beautiful as anything on Earth.

With his feet dangling, he peered down at the nearby humans, who appeared as small as ants.

His sherbet light pink eyes glistered in the night, as they carried a dangerous spark in them. As it radiated off, they appeared to be a combination of pink hues. As a result of his joy, the man's rosy lips curled up into a grin.

As if sculpted by hand, his sharp eyes and sword-like eyebrows framed his face to perfection. Along with his fair, delicate skin, he possessed a high nose bridge. Like snow, his complexion was pale. His outward look was regal, but his inner self was full of the mischief like a child.

The only visible part of him was a silver gun that dangled loosely from his waist; otherwise, he was completely concealed by his coat. He furrowed his brows and shut his eyes. Evidently, he was still grinning from ear to ear. We can clearly see how contrasting each of his facial expressions were individually.

Perched on his shoulder was a black cat with the moniker "Kiro" displayed on her collar as well. Curled up on top of him, the feline hid from the cold wind.

As he played with his dangling gun, a mischievous grin spread across his face and a low voice escaped him as he whispered to himself,

"Something interesting is going to happen soon."
His expression was one big smirk as he said it. The cat meowed in response, as if it were anticipating an exciting development.

The winds ruffled his locks as he and the cat disappeared, their only trace being a trail of dust.

Nothing ever really gets quiet in this human world, and the same is true of everything else that comes into being.

In the realm of demons, events occur when

Likewise, in the realm of humans!

Tell me where it would end up?

Stay tuned for more....