Shuu and Reiji (2)

Yona POV

The boys looked confused with my reaction to it, but in the end, agreed to it. As I said that we should play, Christa was a little surprised and Beatrix just sighed.

I said Then, " Boys you should play more often as of your age, you would have enough time after growing up to study. Now, you should enjoy your childhood and play. Okay ".

As I said that, they both looked confused, and then after a few seconds, Shuu had a smile on his face and Reiji was a little surprised with this change.

I pulled both of them by taking their hands in my, Shuu to my right and Reiji to my left. As we were moving, I looked back at the two female's and said,

"Beatrix I will be taking these two for now to play, you two enjoy till I am back", I smiled my brightest smile and ran off with the two boys.

3RD POV

As Cordelia ran with Shuu and Reiji, by pulling them, Beatrix sighed and said," I don't know what to do with her ?? With her sudden change it confuses me".

Christa spoke, " I know, but the new her is so much fun and her childish behavior too. Anyway, where did she took those two ??".

As Christa asked Beatrix replied," She said she wanted to play with the boys as she thinks they should have fun, I was quite confused with this but agreed to it anyway".

Christa said,' Oh'.

This thing came to Beatrix's mind which she wanted to talk with Christa.

Beatrix said," What do you think of this change in Cordelia? ? Do you think is this one of her tricks of the first apologizing to us then friending us ?? Huh"

Christa paused for a sec after hearing this and said," I am not sure if this is a trick or not, but when she apologized she didn't look fake, she even cried. I think the change is good, she is a friendly person now and funny too."

Beatrix said," True in that case when she apologized to me she didn't look fake and cried too, her personality could be a trick as she is like a different person, but for now, we could trust her, but we never know when she would change again, so we better be a little prepared for it".

As Beatrix said that Christa nodded her head.

Then Beatrix said," She does have if things good with this new change like she recommended me a romantic book".

Beatrix spoke with a flustered face, then Christa laughed and said," yeah, she told me quite new kinds of food recipes or sweets".

They both laughed and talked more about what they learned about the new Cordelia.

Back to
Yona POV

As I was moving towards the garden with both of their hands in my, I took a glance at their face, Shuu looked happy and Reiji was in a distressed situation type.

I sighed, Do Reiji hate me that me, of course maybe cause this is Cordelia,  anyway I shrugged that thought. I said,

" Sorry if you  don't like me, and sorry again cause of Me your mother has suffered from you both, but I have changed."

With this now both the two boys were listening, Then Reiji narrowed his eyes and spoke with a cold voice, "  What do you want from us, both ???".

This surprised me, Reiji was always like this in the game but even in childhood. I sighed and looked at Shuu, he was different at least.

I tightened my hold on Shuu's hand, which took Shuu with surprise and then I spoke with a pained voice," It's not like I want you kids to get hurt but I want to change the pain you have suffered, and you both are kids, you should play more and leave the adult work to us adults, you should enjoy yourself too the fullest so that you would be happy in the future".