𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛:𝟷𝟶 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Hoseok pov:
It was Friday which meant hanging out with yoongi! I was extremely excited.

I was heading to gym then I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and face yoongi. "Hey hoseok, are we gonna hang out today?" he asks.
"Yeah, unless you can't." we made it a habit to hang out on Fridays. "Of course I can see you then," he said while walking to his next class. I on the other hand got stuck in gym class.
-
-
After class, I met up with namjoon for lunch.
"Wheres jungkook?" I ask namjoon while waiting in line for food. "He's absent." namjoon says.
When we sit down we start talking about our days and other funny inside jokes.
-
-
After my last class yoongi came up to me, "hoseok can't wait for later if you have to cancel just call my mom." I nodded. "See ya later yoongi." I wave goodbye and walk to the courtyard with namjoon, I wait for my mom to come pick me up. Friday's were never my day but ever since then I met yoongi Friday is the day I look forward to the most.
-
-
I get home and get dressed in a baby blue hoodie and some jeans I brush my hair and get ready.
-
-
Me and my mom are on our way to pick up yoongi, when we arrive I couldn't stop smiling.
I liked him it was true but I didn't want to to say anything and ruin a friendship so I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Yoongi opened the door and gave me a smile.
"Hey, hoseok let me just turn off the tv."
"Okay," I reply.
After a while, he walks with me to the car I didn't have anything planned to be honest but we decided on bowling.
I kept getting gutters "do you want me to ask if they can put the rails?" yoongi says in a teasing way. "No! I can do this look." I respond and with that said I throw the ball and make a strike, I was extremely proud of myself. Yoongi was in shock but smiled, " I knew you can do it."

After bowling, we went to eat of course my mom was there since we were still middle schoolers. My mom gets up to go to the restroom and with that yoongi looks at me from across the table.

"You don't think I know?"
"Know what?" I look at him while putting my fork down.
"I know you like me hoseok, and I know when you hide it." at that moment hearing that my heart started racing 'our friendship is over I knew it, I'm dumb I shouldn't have made it obvious.' the how thoughts started running through my head. "Hoseok...are you okay?" yoongi asked like he just didn't ask if I like him.

"I am okay...I think." I tried to not stutter, thankfully I didn't.
"I do like you hoseok I hear the way you talk about me to your friends always telling them that I'm great and everything...but I don't want to hurt Jimin's feelings." Jimin...Jimin who's oh I remember him. Yoongi continues his speech "Maybe in another time you and me can be happy but right now we can't because I don't want to hurt him."
I looked at yoongi and nodded even though I felt like crying, I wanted to cry. After that, my mom comes back and asks if we're done eating.

We get in the car dead silent only the music in the background.
We drop yoongi home and me and my mom get home when we do I go upstairs change clothes and go straight to bed crying some tears.

(A/N: once I finish describing how hoseok feels and everything and he gets to high school I am gonna skip to college life whooo! Also, any misspells were not intentional because I was in a rush to finish this.)