𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟻:𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
I had wonderful friends, friends that always had my back.
That was till I heard one of my friends from 6th grade talking behind my back and always bringing me down. I stepped away from the toxic friend group and started hanging out more with namjoon, seokjin, taehyung, and jungkook. But this day out of all days my toxic ex-friend group heard I was hanging out with yoongi since he was known around the school as the best percussion.

"he's always so positive it must be an act"
"he's ugly"
"yoongi won't love him"
I heard those voices and words repeat in my head like a song on repeat.
I couldn't believe I let such toxic people in my life.

"hobi!" I hear a voice call to me, I felt arms snake around my body to hug me I turn to face the person "oh hey namjoon".

" I'll never hurt you as they did, you don't deserve it," namjoon said as we talked about my problem. I learned who my real friends after I came out, my real friends being the ones I still hold close to this day will always have my back.

I sit in band class next to namjoon, I started to feel nasty stares looking my way. I lift my hand in the air "yes, hoseok" my band instructor said. "may I go to the restroom", "yes go".

I enter a stall and break down after a couple of minutes namjoon entered the restroom "hobi you in here?" "in here" I open the door to the stall and namjoon grabs me by my face and whips my tears away. "H-how did the teacher a-agree to let you o-out," I asked, stuttering as I tried to keep my composure.
This point namjoon had me in a tight and comfortable embrace. "once he entered his office I told him your situation and told me to go make sure you're okay, he also said for me to tell you 'he wants to talk to you about the problem' okay?"
"Okay, thank you namjoon you really are a better friend."

(𝙰/𝚗: 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎)