𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟿:𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍

𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝙿𝚘𝚟:
It was the start of the week Monday, I didn't have an idea on how this day would plan out, but things went smoothly.

I was in the hall walking from my 5th block to my 6th which is band, my favorite class, to be honest, that class was always loud not because the kids talked loud but because of the instruments and percussion being the loudest.
While walking I bumped into yoongi.
"hey hobi going to band?"
"yep what about you, yoongi?"
"I'm going to American history."
"oh okay have fun."
I start walking again to class and bump into namjoon we talk while we walk into class together.

I see jungkook getting ready in his place since today the band was gonna get inspected on how we play together and separately.
-
-
-
-
The directors from the high school came to check on us to make sure we're "highschool band material". In the main room, we all played for the high school directors.
While playing I noticed some people were shaking, scared, or tense, and me too if I'm being honest.
-
-
-
After playing all together they started calling kids one by one to play a small piece in the back room.
Jungkook was one of the first ones to go so he was nervous, but being the golden maknae he is he nailed it.
Then in the 2nd section was me and namjoon, namjoon went first and then I did, I was nervous but when I made it to the room and sat in the chair in front of the directors, I felt calm I pretended I was alone and by myself and no one else.

"I nailed it!" I prove to say while I go sit down next to namjoon.
"that's good I got a 2/4."
(A/n: the rating scale here is one being the best and 4 being the worst)
"oh me too namjoon but that's good...that means we're trying."
"yeah your right."

"Everyone put your instruments and things away you will be dismissed in about 5 minutes!" the band directors yelled.
-
-
I was walking side by side with namjoon we were just talking and I met eyes with yoongi, he waves at me and I wave back.
I head to reading class.
-
-
When the bell rang I decided to meet up with namjoon and walk to the band room to pick up our instruments.
I bump into yoongi on the way into the band hall.
"hey hobi."
"hey yoongi what's wrong?"
"nothing...are we gonna hang out this weekend?"
"sure if you're not busy."
"okay see you then"
He waves goodbye and heads out.
-
-
(A/n: lately I've been very unmotivated to continue this story due to the fact I didn't and somewhat still don't know where it is headed but if I do need a break or get writers block I'll update on that thank you again all of you💜)