𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟺:"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝"

𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
It was Friday and I couldn't wait to ask yoongi to hang out mostly because all my other friends are busy and or can't hangout that late.
I consider yoongi a friend and nothing more that's what I tell myself.

I head to my third block (which today was health)to tell jin the news but on the way there I bump into namjoon my closest friend I tell him the plan and walk him to class. The bell rings and I announce myself as late.
I head to my class the teacher marks me tardy and I head to my seat in front of jin and next to jungkook and taehyung "so hobi what's new" jin asks "okay so my mom told me I'm able to invite someone on Friday's but since I know all your parents are strict I invited yoongi" "oh cool" jungkook says tae looks at me "you and he seem cute together in my opinion" he says we all laugh and giggle.

I go to pick up namjoon at his class to go to lunch together since we're best friends since 6th grade but I always trusted him.
"so hobi, what's up," he asked "nothing just excited I'm gonna ask yoongi if he wants to hang out today" "oh yoongi the guy you've been telling me about," he asked "yes," I say happily.
I and namjoon just talked about the whole lunchtime because we enjoy each other company.

After school, I and the rest of the band had sections (where certain instruments play during certain times)percussion was done and clarinet needed another hour so I walk with namjoon to find yoongi. namjoon heads to the restroom and I find yoongi, I wave at him and he starts to walk towards me "hey hobi what's up isn't a clarinet section soon" he asked "yes but I came to look for you" I say "oh really?" "yeah I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later today like at 7," I say scared he'll say no "sure, here's my mom's number for you can ask her," he says "what about your phone number?" " I don't have a phone" oh makes sense "oh okay," I say. After we part ways waving our hands saying goodbye.
-
-
-
I check my phone already in some jeans and a comfortable shirt. I texted his mom asking if we can hang out and she agreed.
It was 7:30 we were on our way to pick yoongi up.
He gets in the car "hey hobi, hello hoseoks mom" my mom and him shake hands and we high-five as friends do. We decided to go to the movies and watch insidious: the last key I don't personally like scary movies but I wanted to show that I'm brave. we pay for our tickets and popcorn and get inside the movie room.
Into the movie, I noticed yoongi looking at me everyone in a while "HEY, pay attention to the movie!" I said while getting nervous."Sorry" he says. I started reaching for popcorn which yoongi had and felt his hand go for mine. I grab some popcorn and just forget about the sudden hand grab. the whole movie was either him looking at me, me looking at him, and or our hands touching while reaching for the popcorn.
Whenever a jumpscare appeared I would cover my eyes and he would cover his ears, which I found that little habit cute because he didn't like the music leading to jump scares.

After the movie, I was so happy to have a hangout with my friend, my friend that I happen to somewhat like.
Okay, my friend that I like a lot. Getting to know him made my feelings worse because I liked him for who he was instead of his features and looks like how it was at first now it was his personality that had me hooked.
We drop him off at around 10 after getting some food to eat.
I get home smiling like it was the best day of my life because God knows it was ill never forget the smile I saw on him when I caught yoongi smiling. I take a shower and head to bed falling asleep and dreaming about the wonderful boy named yoongi.

(a/n: okay so school for me will be starting soon so updates might not be as regular but they'll still happen
again this part of the story is based on my (the writers) first love story because I like reliving old memories anyway stay safe during this time💜)