𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟼:𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
The next day I sat with namjoon for lunch again and today jungkook also joined us.
I never tell people this but I only have certain friends I can act like a loud "crackhead" as they call it due to the fact I trust them Namjoon and jungkook were the ones that accepted me for being me.while we were sitting on the table I hear some girls talk.
"Have you seen min yoongi,he's great at percussion"
"The way he plays percussion I inspire to be that good"
I really enjoyed the way people talked highly of him like he was perfect and to be honest in my eyes he was perfect.

After lunch I headed to my math class which I hated with a passion due to the teacher being narcissistic and sassy always with sassy remarks. 'Ugh' I think as I roll my eyes, heading to her class.

After 50 dreadful minutes of what feels like 50 hours I finally get out of that class and start to walk to social studies my favorite teacher.
He always lifted my mood with his sense of humor after math.
"Your seats will be switched because I will be assigning partners" I hear my teacher yell as I walk in a tab bit late. "Hoseok your late by 5 minutes.your tardy slip?" "I'll go get it" I walk out of the room I liked the class and teacher but today was just not my day. I went to the office to get my tardy slip and I walked back to class on my way back I see yoongi walking to lunch since he was in 8th grade. "Hey hobi why you out? Are you skipping?" The boy called yoongi behind me said "no I was a tad bit late"
"Oh what's wrong hobi you seem down"
"Today just hasn't been my day hopefully things get better in band"
"If they don't you can always hangout with me after band practice in the practice room"
"Are you sure I won't be distracting you"
"You matter more since your feeling down"
"O-okay"
"I have to head to lunch my squad be waiting"
"Okay see ya"
We go our separate ways and I head back to social studies.
"Hoseok you'll be seating here also put the tardy slip on my desk"
I walk to his desk and put the tardy slip and sit in my desk.
During the lesson while everyone was working my teacher called me outside.he closed the door and stood in front of me.
"Hobi what's wrong you've been seemed very down when you entered the first time but the second time when you came back 5 minutes later you seemed as bright as the sun"
"It's because I was feeling down today just hasn't been my day,but one of my friends saw me while getting the slip and told me that after school they'll talk to me since I matter more then their after school activity and that really cheered me up" the words my teacher said next really stayed in my head the whole day.

"Friends like those are the real ones keep them close because you deserve to shine with friends like those by your side"

My new seat was next to the door the door being opened I was able to see who walks by and what not but one special person walked by and caught my attention before my class ended and his class almost starting.
Yoongi was in front of the door waving at me while I was dozed off I realized after a while that he was trying to catch my attention I look at him and wave back.
'Focus on your work hobi~' he mouthed while I was just waiting for the bell to ring for I can leave.
3 minutes later the bell rang and I was the first one out. Yoongi caught me by my wrist and pulled me towards him "where do you think your going hobi? Avoiding me?"
"No just have to get to band you know"
"Oh how was class? Feeling better?"
"Now that we're talking,yes way better"
He let's go of my wrist.
"Head to class hobi," he pets my head and I walk to band class feeling all joyful.

After school and band practice I felt a lot better then earlier.
I wait for yoongi in the practice room located in the back of the band room.
"Yoongi you actually do care" I say in a funny manner as he walks in towards me and him.
"So hobi what's had you down all day?"
"People just bring me down saying I'm not worth your attention or anyone's attention in that matter" i felt like I was gonna break in that moment feeling weak and venerable I sat on the floor with yoongi setting next to me.
He put his arm around me and started to comfort me while I started to cry. I felt accepted to cry around him in general I felt cared for.

𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
I held him in my arms like he was the most delicate thing in the world like he was made of glass It took a while but hobi calmed down and for the better i wanted to ask him a question.
" why do you care if people say your not worth my attention"
"B-because i......i just d-do"
He wasn't ready to open up yet but that's understandable.
I just held him close hearing out hearts beat in together.
"Hobi just know your worth all my attention because your cared for"

(𝚊/𝚗: 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚜 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚞𝚙)