𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎

𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
The days went by like usual going to classes and band practice after school. We were preparing for the high school homecoming game that we middle schoolers would be featured in. In the halls, I'd see the pale boy every once in a while but didn't stop him we weren't that close.
The day of the homecoming game I was excited I was prepared, to say the least. We were all given buses that we will be in on the way to the game and back luckily when I heard my name I was ready.
I sat down in my seat and waited for everyone else to get in their seats since percussion equipment had to be placed. Thanks to my luck I noticed the person in the back of me was the pale boy, yoongi "oh hey hoseok" he says my heart started racing for some reason "oh hey..yoongi right?" "yep!" he smiled to reveal his gummy smile I fell not physically but emotionally. "you can call me hobi, yoongi," I say "hobi..okay!" he was way more hyper and happy then I thought he'd be. I loved seeing him smile but it all stopped when we had to quite down.
After a couple of minutes of silence and driving, we arrive at the homecoming game "well see ya later hobi" he waves while getting up "yeah" my throat almost failed to speak. I fell hard I felt my cheeks get a bit rose-colored. He played percussion and I played clarinet at least we were both in band to see each other.
The game was extremely fun even though the high school's kids were like professionals at there instruments. They played the newest songs and we learned the school chants everything was going well. After a while, we all started feeling sweaty from the band uniform but the show must go on, and to be honest, the band was wonderful all in sync.
After the game was when I started to feel nervous I couldn't get the pale boy out of my mind. We get into the bus and everyone start's talking. "so hobi how do you think you played" said a familiar voice " I believe I played good what about you yoongi?"
" I played good, as a percussion we carry the band" the smirk he had turned to a smile.
We started to talk and getting to know each other more like favorite class, birthday, and what we wanna do in the future. We didn't stop talking, the whole ride back to the campus we chatted " I like your eye color it's pretty and suits you" I felt my cheeks flush red when he complimented me.
We get to the middle school campus and we all head inside "you all did amazing" our band teacher said we all started cheering "your parents will be here any moment everyone get your belongings" our teacher stated we all do just that.
I and yoongi talk before I have to leave "it was cool getting to know you" I say with a heart-shaped smile "you too...hobi" he says.
I get in my mom's car "what has you smiling so bright?" she asks I tell her everything that happened before she started the car she took a picture of my smile "I'm happy darling".
She starts the car and we head home. When I open the door, I head straight to the shower, and after I lay in my bed wondering what I'll do tomorrow which was Saturday. All the thoughts that filled my head disappeared as I fell fast asleep.

𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara