𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟾:𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎

𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚙𝚘𝚟:
I was in class on Friday I haven't seen hoseok around lately.
'maybe he's absent?' I think to myself while I'm trying to pay attention to the teacher.
I dozed off to see that beautiful adorable smile and I just feel soft inside, I knew I was the reason for his smile but I still didn't know I wanted to hear it from his lips 'oh yoongi I do like you' I wanted to hear those beautiful 6 words come from him.

I liked him I did he was great but I was already saying someone I was slowing falling out of love with him and falling deeper for hoseok.

"Hey dude what have you dazed?" my Friend from next to me asked.
"I'm just...I don't know... confused" I say as look at the desk in front of me. There was a worksheet on the desk but I already finished so I had nothing else to do.
"Why are you confused?" my friend wanted to know so I broke...I told him.
"you know how I'm with someone already...well lately I've been falling out of love or like with them and falling for someone else completely different and feeling something else... beautiful smile a warm and caring personality...he always wonders if he's worth it...he's a ray of sunshine that deserves protection...deserves someone to love them." I felt bad for blabbing but everything I said to my friend as true, I felt that hoseok needed someone perfect for him.

"dude it's none of my business but if you need advice the best I can give is 'follow your heart' if you believe you're falling out of love then tell them but if you want to try with the sunshine boy just let down your current partner easily." my friend spoke friends of reason and I thought about the words.
" I'll need to think about it..."
-
-
-
After class, I saw hoseok smiling and walking with a boy I've seen hanging out with him before. Hoseok waves at me and smiles I walk to him and become the third party of the conversation.
"hey hobi are we gonna hang out today?" I ask.
Curiosity filling hoseoks eyes he replies "i-if you want to yoongi I have no plans anyway." I nod and pat his back "then see you later." I smile towards him and he nods we go in our separate directions and I head to class.
-
-
-
I was at home getting ready to hangout with hoseok,his mom already called mine,my mom told me to get ready before they arrive.
Currently it was around 5:35 so I had some time to spare.

I look at my dark hair in the mirror and try to tame it 'but it looks nice' is what I think.
People have said my hair was a great feature of me but sometimes I didn't really believe them.
-
-
-
I check the time 6:45 I wait a little longer,till I hear the doorbell ring,guessing it was Hoseok I get off the sofa and open the door to be greeted with a blinding sunshine smile that I could never get tired of.
His smile was really a beautiful work of art made only for him to have.
-
-
-
𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔𝙿𝚘𝚟
When I saw all the feelings I wanted to lose some how came back and I fell face first metaphorically of course....I'm not that clumsy.
"Ready to go?" I ask
"Yeah let's go"
We start to walk to the car and I get in the front offering if he wanted to go in the front.

When we enter the car my mom greets him like always and so does he I can feel my stomach just forming butterflies...I liked this feeling even if I knew I shouldn't get attached because like all guys I knew they all end up leaving.

We arrive at the bowling alley.
me and yoongi going straight to forming a team since we're best friends and to be honest I don't know honestly.
My mom since she's pretty good by herself in all honesty. Since she can still beat me and my brothers at the game when we go as a family.

During the game I keep hitting gutters and or actually getting some pins.
He was actually really good at the game which didn't surprise me he was good at everything in my eyes.
-
-
-
After the game we still ended up losing even while putting our points together.
My mom heads to the restroom while she's in the restroom yoongi starts editing the bowling scores.
"What are you doing yoongi?"
"I'm editing the scores by just a little."
"Why are you doing it on mine?"
"For you can have more points then me."
At that moment I found that adorable he gave me more points even though it was cheating just for I can seem better then him.

"This is our little secret hoseok...from now to as long as possible..okay?"
"Okay"

We intertwined pinky's and started changing to our regular shoes.
I always appreciated our little moments and hold on to them dearly.
-
-
-
We were on his doorstep to drop him off me and him hug as a way to say bye.
The hug was perfect not too long, not to short,not to tight,and not to loose.
I wish I could've hugged him more...his hugs seemed like a cure to my problems,a medication to my nonexistent sickness,and they just seemed perfect.

I say my goodbyes to him and his mom that greeted me.

I get in my moms car and we head home.
I get to my house and head to my room and take a shower.

After my shower I lay in bed. I daze off and fall asleep.

'Another great day...with him.'