𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
I shut off my alarm and check the time it was around 6:15. I only got around 4 hours of sleep I'm used to not being able to sleep when I'm anxious. I get up still half asleep and head to my closet to pick out my uniform. Considering it was my first day of 7th grade I need to seem presentable since 8th grade and 7th grade share a campus. I head downstairs to get a light breakfast. I go back upstairs to brush my teeth and finish brushing my hair. I go to my mom's room to wake her up for she can take me to school. She responds with "I'm going" and we head downstairs to head out the door, we arrive at the car and my mom starts it. The ride to school was short and silent but I know she was tired since she works all-day. When we arrive at the drop-off area she wishes me luck and kisses me goodbye. It was my first day as a 7th grader I was more excited and anxious than anything.
I walk inside to the cafeteria to try to meet up with my friend's long story short they didn't show till later. I come to the conclusion that my friends aren't going to show so I sit at a table filled with people I don't really know they were older for sure. Across me was a boy with pale skin and dark hair he caught my attention he was somewhat short. The guy next to the pale boy started to talk to me asking questions about me, I've seen him before during summer band but I can't recall his name. "What instrument do you play," he asks I got lost in thought but I snap back to reality when our eyes met "oh I play the clarinet, you?" "saxophone" he responded to the boy's name was Park Jimin if I can recall correctly. "you look dazed" he started. "I'm hoseok," I said snapping out of thought " I know I'm Jimin," he says I laugh "Sorry" " it's okay," he says " I understand I was once a 7th grader last year," he says, just laugh it off. The pale boy caught my attention once again because he was holding an overwatch guide book and knowing me I spent all summer trying to learn that game I was bored. I didn't want to interrupt since he was talking to his friends but I blurt out "hey you play?" "yeah why" he responds annoyed "oh me too!" I responded making my smile into a heart shape. "oh that's cool I thought you were about to bash me or something" "why would I, I barely know you" I respond "just some experience I've had. my names yoongi" "oh my names hoseok" I say back. At that moment I felt good to have someone to somewhat relate to. The bell things indicating that we should head to the first block "it was cool to meet you hoseok" I heard the pale boy named yoongi say "nice to meet you too yoongi" I reply with a smile.
I head to my first block with a smile on my face I was excited, to say the least. The first block was boring.
                                *𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙*
My third block was gym and to my expectations, it was as boring as  first block but then I met some friends there was a new boy I didn't see him last year so I go up to him "hey your new aren't you" "y-yeah" he says shyly I guess I caught off guard "what's your name" I ask "my name is taehyung" he responded with hope in his eyes " I was homeschooled till now" he says "oh wow, my names hoseok" I say we spent the third block talking to him and my other friends. The new boy gave me a nickname that only my friends can call me hobi  I was okay with him calling me hobi since I consider him a friend now. We get an announcement through the speakers " no one will leave their third block because of the solar eclipse that is happening" the speaker ends "oh shit we're stuck here all day now ugh!" I didn't really like being stuck in one place too long, one of my friends jungkook comes around and hugs me "Hobi!" "kookie what's up" I haven't seen him all summer he was a little brother to me "nothing much just living" "same kookie" I introduce jungkook to taehyung one of my closets friends namjoon I wasn't able to see him till 6th block but we're stuck in the third block so no use in waiting. All my friends have sweet and interesting characteristics. Jin was one of my friends that I didn't see but we were both in band he played the flute he was the mother of the group always looking after us and giving us great advice. " How do you know a lot of people" taehyung asks "huh oh because of band you should join!" " I might," he says
I started to zone out and to be honest, that day went by too fast.
At the end of the school day when I arrived home, I ate but one thing was on my mind that pale boy, yoongi I couldn't get him out of my head. I head to my room to take a shower and head straight to bed to do it all over again tomorrow. I tossed and turned and once I found a comfortable position and fall straight to sleep.

𝙰/𝚗:𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚢𝚎💜🐰💜