𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢

(A/n: this chapter will be somewhat short to show and explain how things came to happen again this story is based off my first love but at some point will be based off imagination since my first love was short anyways enjoy)
𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
It was Saturday at 12:30 in the afternoon I was energized and excited. I went downstairs to see my mom already up making breakfast for me and my father, she works on weekdays so she's free weekends, my mom got her job as a hobby and a distraction from the stress she gained.
"Good morning sunshine how did you sleep?"
She asked I stare off into space to remember my dream but I couldn't recall "Good mom." I responded. "That's good I couldn't sleep because your dad snores too much," she says "That is not true," my dad says jokingly we all start to laugh. We spent breakfast enjoying each other's company and whatnot.
After breakfast, I was bored out of my mind I started to write and draw little stories. My mom comes in my room since she has all my permission and says "How about you invite one friend on Friday's after school after my work?"
"so from 6:30 to ?" I ask "whatever time the parents allow them." I think about some friends but all of them have very strict parents that wouldn't allow them out so late "how about that pale boy you told me about?" she says "y-yoongi?" "yeah him, invite him" I nod and she walks out.
I'm extremely happy since I and yoongi were actually more than acquaintances. I sigh and fall on my bed I was excited.

(A/n: so hope I explained it well anyways have a great day bye)