𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟽:𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

(𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊)
𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
It was Thursday today I get up and do my usual routine that I do every morning.

I get to school and meet up with my friends.
I met up with namjoon since I was bored and he knows everything that's going on in my head.
"So hobi what's up"namjoon asks.
"You know the usual"I say.
He knows about me not feeling like I'm not worth yoongis attention but he was always there to comfort me.
He is what I call a true friend.

"So how you feeling about him"namjoon asks.
"About yoongi?"
"Yeah who else has your heart all high" we laugh together as I start to confess my actual feelings for yoongi "I feel like I fell face first into a pool and don't want to get out as confusing as it sounds I like him...he's sweet,caring,loving,a good friend and his smile I swear I can just melt by seeing him smile...I wish I was the reason to his smile but I don't know...maybe....I'm babbling" I lay my head on the table facing namjoon. "Why don't you tell him."
"oh wow I never thought of that" I say sarcastically "and besides I don't want to ruin the friendship we have so far...I'm happy if he's happy". I knew that deep down I wouldn't be happy I'd be breaking down little by little piece by piece butright now I was to busy daydreaming to care.

"The longer you keep your feelings in the harder you fall" namjoon says because he's iq148.
"I already fell face first to be exact"
We laugh,the bell rings and the rest of school goes great.
-
-
School was over and so was band practice.
When I get home I write in my 'feelings journal' about what I feel.

'Dear feelings journal
Today was a good day due to the fact that I got to express my feelings with namjoon about yoongi. I shared how I felt due to me being in a happy mood to share. But all in all I really wonder if I should tell him how I feel? What if he has a girlfriend or boyfriend not assuming? Or what if he doesn't...Anyways I'm just blabbing all in all I'll tell him whenever I feel like it and have enough confidence.
Anyways bye-☀️'

I do my night routine and head to bed not having a care in the world.

(A/n:kinda a small filler I have had no motivation to write since I've been busy with school like a good kid ㅠㅠ but like whatever I'll try to make time tho anyways thank you all💕