𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟷:𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

(Alot of time skips and probably last chapter )

Hoseok was devastated to say the least, that year went by fast he stopped hanging out with yoongi and focused on himself and his friends more.

~time skip~
In 12th grade, he was buying some snacks at the supermarket and met the cutest boy with the sweetest gummy smile, then he remembered.

"Yoongi?"

"Hoseok?"

"Wow yoongi how the times have changed!"

"Right!"

That whole night they caught up with the past years. Hoseok found out that yoongi and Jimin broke up the summer of 8th grade, it was just a middle school crush thing.

Ever since that night they met again, they became inseparable always up and down together. At some point, hoseok opened up to how he felt in the past.

"I'm sorry I made you feel like that...i shouldn't have left you to do your thing"

Hoseok was happy that he didn't leave for negative reasons he left because he didn't want to intrude on hoseoks personal problems.

~Time skip~
After spending two years with yoongi to make up of lost time, hoseok finally opened up to how he felt for yoongi.

"I've liked you since 7th you know that, but even after all this time I still like you..."

"Well I've been meaning to tell you hoseok...but I've liked you too I was just scared to confess."

After confessing they share a passionate kiss and hug it out as well.

~Time skip~

After one year of dating and some little arguments here and there they decided to get married, and so they did.
They adopted kids and raised them to adults their life was wonderful.

The end~

(sorry this fanfic came to a random stop I didn't want to discontinue it but I also didn't want to not update in like ages so I ended it, I hope I ended it on a good note)