9- KILLER QUEEN

"Why are we at.. Gimble Brothers?" Hannah questions as Five spacial jumped them inside. 

He turned to her, and smiled. "I want you to meet someone." He said before walking off, leaving her standing there confused in the dark. 

"Who?" 

"You'll see," She could just feel him smirking.

She furrowed her eyebrows, but followed him as he grabbed a flashlight off a shelf. 

"Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores..." His thoughts chanted.

Five walked silently through the clothing racks, pointing the flashlight at mannequins. As Hannah followed behind, his thoughts got louder and louder, overlapping each other as she got more stressed. For some reason, she felt something was off. Like they weren't alone. 

After looking at many mannequins, he stopped at one set, and smiled innocently. A smile he'd only shown her. Hannah looked past the mannequins, waiting to see who the mystery woman is.  He walked forward, but stopped at the mannequins, and looked up at one. This confused Hannah.  

"Delores." He whispered, looking up at the mannequin. 

Hannah tilted her head, watching him confused on who he was talking to.

"Its good to see you,"

Then, it hit her. Her eyes widen. "Oh my god," She whispered. This was Delores! The girl Five had spent the apocalypse with was a doll!

Five heard Hannah mutter something from behind, and he turned his head to her, and stuck his hand out for her to take. With a confused expression, she took his hand and stepped forward. 

"Delores, this is Hannah," 

...

"Yes, the one and only." He chuckled. Hannah awkwardly shifted on her feet, wondering if she should tell him. She felt creeped out, but at the same time, she felt bad. This gave her a taste of how long Five had been in the apocalypse. He was so alone, that to keep himself from going crazy, he had to talk to a doll!

He looked back up at the doll, admiring her. "I've missed you... Obviously."

...

"Well, its been a rough couple of days."

...