3-IM SORRY

The Hargreeves re-grouped in the kitchen, watching the boy they thought they would never see again, stand infront of them. Hannah's eyes were still wide, she didn't know what to feel. Should she be happy that he's back and well? Should she be mad that he left her for the future? She observed the boy. Why had he not changed? He didn't look a day older than when she last saw him. He acted differently. He had a frown line, his jaw was clenched, back slouched, and in general, he just acted... old

His eyes moved to Hannah time to time, but each time she caught him staring, he quickly reverted his gaze back to his hands. Her hair fell just over her shoulders in thick, soft waves, brushing against her face which held the most amount of beauty. Her cheeks were burnt a rosy red, just like they normally were. Her brown eyes were mesmerizing. When he hugged her, he could smell the scent, missing it. Lavender, like old times. Like the times they used to cuddle up in his bed as children, not knowing about the dozens of pictures his siblings took of them together took keep in their 'Five has a crush on Hannah!' Book. There were also light freckles scattered across her face, that only if you looked closely, you would be able to see.

"What's the date? The exact date." He questioned, grabbing a loaf of bread for his sandwich.

"The 24th," Vanya replied quietly.

"Of what?" 

"March,"

"...Good," He sighed.

"So... are we gonna talk about what just happened?"

Five ignored the question, as he set the bread down quietly.

Luther rolled his eyes, before standing up from his seat. "Its been 15 years."

"Its been alot longer than that." Five spat, blinking through Luther and reappearing by the kitchen shelves.

"Haven't missed that."

"Where'd you go?" Diego asked him.

"The future," He blinked back to his original spot by the sandwich. "It's sh!t by the way." He grumbled under his breath as he opened the marshmallow bag.

Klaus raised his index finger. "Called it!"

"I should've listened to the old man, you know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice."

He looked up at his siblings for the first time since he got here. "Nice dress."

"Oh," Klaus smiled. "Well, Danke."