18- MOON KINK?

WEDNESDAY 8:15 AM (again...)

"Hold the phone, we all died fighting in this thing the first time around, remember?" 

"Klaus shockingly has a point." Diego spins his knife between his fingers. "What gives us a win this time?"

A bright blue warp, portal looking thing, opens up just above the bar, and there was a loud crash. 

"Je-Jesus!" Allison shouts as everyone quickly backs up.

Five groans on the bar, looking like he just walked through hell. He was clutching a briefcase tightly to him.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see this too?"

"Five, where have you been?"

Five falls off the bar with a grunt. "Are you alright?" Allison questions, helping him up.

"What happened to you?" Hannah asks.

"Who did this?" 

Five takes Allison's coffee out of her hands and drinks it. "Irrelevant."

Hannah shakes her head. "What did we expect?" She whispers to Klaus.

"So the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save the world is, well.. us." 

"The Umbrella Academy," Luther nods.

Hannah snorts. "We're screwed."

"Yeah, but with me obviously." Five grits his teeth. "So if ya'll don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, like Hannah said, we're screwed. Who cares if dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us?" 

He looks at them, and they shake their heads. Hannah leans forward slightly in interest.

"No. And to give us, uh, a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead." He lifts up a small slip of folded paper. "I know who's responsible for the apocalypse." 

Hannah and Diego look at eachother, with shock and happiness. Allison takes the paper from Five, and opens it.

"This is who we need to stop." He breaths, sounding exhausted.

REASSIGNMENT: PROTECT HAROLD JENKINS.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Hannah and Diego say in usion.