2- THE BOY

Everyone sat on couches in the living room

Everyone sat on couches in the living room. There was an awkward silence. Hannah tapped her foot on the ground loudly, and chewed her bubble-gum loudly.

"Um," Luther began, breaking the silence. He stood up. "I guess we should get this started. So I figured we could have a memorial service, in the courtyard at sundown. Say a few words at dad's favorite spot."

Everyone gave him confused looks. "Dad had a favorite spot?" Allison asked.

"You know, under the oak tree?... We used to sit out there all the time, none of you ever did that?"

"Hate to break it to you princess, but no." Hannah said, with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Will there be refreshments?" Klaus asked, sitting down next to Hannah. "Tea, scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner."

"What? No. Put that out, Dad didn't allow smoking in here."

"Is that my skirt?"

"What? Oh! Yeah, this. I found it in your room. Its a little dated, but very breathy on the... bits."

"Listen up. Still some important things we need to discuss, all right?"

"Like what?" Questioned Diego.

"Like the way he died."

"Where are you going with this?" Hannah sighed in annoyance.

"And here we go," Diego muttered.

"I don't understand, I thought they said it was a heart attack."

"Yeah, according to the coroner"

"Well, wouldn't they know?" Vanya asked.

"Theoretically."

"Theoretically?"

"I'm just saying, at the very least, something happened."

"Jesus Christ!" Hannah groaned, earning a glare from Luther.

"Calm down, girl-scout," Klaus smirked, as he played with her hair.

"The last time I talked to dad, he sounded... strange," Luther told them.

"Oh! Quelle surprise!" Klaus said, gurgling his drink.