14- INTRUDERS

Hannah and Diego walked quietly through the halls, catching up on what they missed, not having to had spoken to each other ever since she left

Suddenly, the two heard a metal swoosh sound come from across the hall. They stopped dead in their tracks. Diego slowly turned his head to the side. Hannah clenched her jaw once she saw the assassins who attacked her and Five. Five had told her their names are "Hazel and ChaCha".

They cocked their guns, and Hannah internally swore. The four looked at each other silently for a beat, before Hazel and ChaCha fired at them. The bullets were loud, and ear-piercing.

Hannah brought her hands to her ears, and followed Diego as they ran. She could hear him chanting curse words as the bullets flew past them.

"Your knives!" Hannah shouted. He nodded to her, and threw his knives at them. The metal just bounced off their helmets.

"Sh!t." She muttered.

"Go!" Diego called to her.

She looked at him, not wanting to leave.

"I said go!"

She swallowed the lump in her throat and turned the corner. She left an Illusion, to help Diego if she could. The assassins saw the roof collapse, blocking them from getting to Diego. Diego took his chance to run before they could realize it was another one of her Illusions.

As expected, they inspected the Illusion, before walking through it.

"Where'd he go?" Hazel asked ChaCha as they turned the corner. Little did they know, Diego was waiting right there for them. Hazel yelped as Diego came out of nowhere, twisted his arm and disarmed him. Punches were quickly thrown at Hazel, not giving him enough time to fight back before he got hit again. Diego attempted to head-butt Hazels creepy dog helmet, but he winced as he pulled back from the metal.

"Get out of the way, dumb-a$$!" ChaCha spat, not being able to shot Diego, without accidentally shooting Hazel.

Hazel pushed Diego away but he sprinted out of the room to get more help.

"Come on,"

"Diego!" Hannah ran up next to them while bullets followed. Hannah pointed to the balcony that overlooked the living room. "Jump!" She shouted, before jumping onto the couch.

Diego shook his head, sweat dripping down his forehead."You can't be serious."

"It's live or die!" She shouted, getting to her feet.

Diego looked behind him, seeing Hazel and ChaCha getting closer and closer.

"Screw it!" He shouted and jumped, landing on the soft couch. "That wasn't so bad," He mumbled getting up. They hid behind a table. Diego looked at the painting of Reginald that had just been shot. bullet holes covered his face. Diego nudged Hannah and pointed at it. She saw it and smirked. They chuckled under their breath, but quickly stopped as footsteps entered the room. They walked closer to the table they were at, so the two crawled over to avoid them, but the assassins shot at the table. Feathers from the couch flew everywhere.

Hannahs brain swarmed with ideas to help her and her family, but before she could decide on one, the shooting stopped and ChaCha grunted. Hannah looked at Diego, before she caught sight of Luther pulling ChaCha to the ground. At that, Hannah and Diego knew it was time to take action. They jumped to their feet as Allison stepped in.

Allison grunted with each kick to Hazel's face. Within a second, Hazel had Allison in a chokehold. He raised her up off the ground. The choking sound was the only noise coming from her mouth. An inflamed look came over Hannah's face.

No one, messes with her family.

Hazel watched in fear as about 20 enraged Hannahs appeared around him, all walking closer to him slowly. He spun around, looking at each and every one. He started shooting at them, but each time the bullet would fly through it and the clone would disappear. Which one was the real Hannah?

"You're wasting your bullets," An amused voice sounded.

"Just shoot her!" ChaCha shouted, weakly on the ground.

"Which one is she?!" He shouted, panicked.

"Behind you!" She giggled. Hazel turned around and immediatly got punched in the face.

Hazel and Hannah faught as Luther checked up on Allison. Each punch coming from Hannah, made Hazel step back. Hannah felt her fists brusing up, but she couldnt stop now, she had to make sure these bastards never came back again. She kicked him where the sun dont shine, and went to punch him again, but this time, she was the one getting punched.

"F**k!" She groaned as her head whipped to the side. Her eyes began to water. Another punch. She barely had enough time to recover before Diego jumped onto of Hazels back. "Let her go!" He shouted, hitting Hazels chest as hard as he could. Hazel head-butted him, making Deigo fall off.

"Are you okay?" Allison whispered, helping Hannah up.

Hannah gulped, "Yeah, Im okay."

Luther ran over, and launced Hazel across the house, into another room with ChaCha.

"Who are these guys?" Allison shouted.

Hannahs eyes widend. "Five," She muttered under her breath.

"What?" Allison asked.

"I'm gonna get Five," She told them, and they looked at eachother confused as she ran out.

AN: Hey guys! Sorry I havent been updating lately. Writers block is the worsttt. I got a new computer, but it wont let me put gifs for some reason 👁👄👁lmaoo
but Im gonna try to update more!