13-MEMORIES

The alarm blared throughout the house

The alarm blared throughout the house. Signaling there was a mission.

"Coming through!" Allison announced, running down the stairs as fast as she could. "Come on, Luther!" She groaned, running to her room.

"How will the Umbrella Academy ever become an effective crime deterrent, if we can't even leave the house on time for missions?!"

"Behind you!"

"Come along children, Come along!"

Allison dug through her drawers, not able to find her mask. She felt her self panicking. Where was it?

"Hannah?" She grumbled. Hannah rolled her eyes from her room, and jogged to Allison's room. She lent against the doorway. "What?" She asked, being fully ready, head to toe.

"Did you take my- is that my mask?" Allison snapped.

"No. It's not." Hannah replied dryly. Allison always blamed Hannah for everything. Grace entered the room, with a kind, yet robotic, smile on her face.

"I can't find my domino mask."

Grace extended her arm, which held Allison's mask. "It needed a little TLC after the last mission."

Hannah smirked as Allison frowned at Hannah. Allison quickly brushed it off, "Thanks, mom." She ran off the finish getting ready.

"Ready already?" Her mom questioned, smiling at her daughter.

"Yep." Hannah smiled back. "Um, wheres Five?"

Grace gave her a soft smile. "In his room, sweetie."

Hannah gave her a kiss on the cheek, muttering a thank you, before heading to her bestfriends room.

Hannah entered, to see Five on the floor, tieing his shoes. "Hey, Five." She said in a soft tone.

Five looked up and smiled. He looked her up and down. "How are you always so fast at getting ready?"

She walked over to his bed, smirking. "Let's just say, I have my ways."

"Done," He mumbled, finishing up his shoe. "So, wheres today's mission?"

"A museum, I think." She told him.

"Huh," Five hummed.